What are the craziest eliquids you've seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
I've heard at some point there was a juice that was advertisied as containing ......, as seen here.

Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | E Liquid - E-......

That just seems to cross the line. However, if you want to walk around with a boner ALL The time to impress the chicks, I suppose it could be of some value.

However, with people's tendancy to chain vape, I see a problem eventually arising here..

Edit: No pun intended
:lol::thumbs::lol::thumbs::lol:

On a serious note, any kind of non-sweet food flavor kind of seems weird, like bacon, or that anchovy really sounds disgusting! Or even that soy sauce sounds nasty, and I love soy sauce.

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
I rather like the VV cherry smoke and apple smoke. I do agree that it is more of a "wood" smoke than a tobacco smoke, though. I guess if that's not your thing, then you should probably stay clear of it.

Considering the asian origin of e-cigs, I'm a bit surprised there are no curry or wasabi flavored juices. I'd actually like to try those. But please, no durian.

I really wanted to like them both - especially after gitfiddle's glowing review. Who knows, maybe I'm allergic to forest fires...

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
Totally Wicked's Patriot Range - Pillbox38's Mad Dog. The name doesn't really tell you much, until you read the description... and I quote:

"Dynamic flavor of strong tobacco blended with black pepper and mustard seed"

Mustard seed and black pepper. Sounds... different.
That sounds like it'd taste like a polish sausage....with mustard. ....Might be worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread