What are the good brands and the bad brands in e-cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
If you click on the link at the top of the page it takes you to Forum Suppliers, which is a massive wonderful list of folks who have good standing and are suppliers of e-cigs and juice. Check them out, and see what style would best fit you. A lot of people start on a style that looks similar to an analog cigarette and some people go outright for things that do not.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Slim model numbers that are ok (remembering slim ecigs have short battery life, and I highly recommend manual batteries)
Joye 510, Joye 510 mega xl, KR808D-1, DSE901, DSE801

Most popular fat battery long charge models: Joye Ego, Riva 510 (or Riva 901 for 901 users)

Popular variable voltage mod: Provari (but there are lots and lots of mods - mods are ecigs that contain aa-ish size industrial strength batteries which are removed just like a flashlight's battery is removed, and charged in a separate charger)

lexus bree

Jun 10, 2011
utah
I have vapor4life. Just got it a few days ago.. I TOTALLY know how u feel, I did research for daaaays before I finally decided what to get... I found v4l and just took the plunge.. mostly because they had the style of what I wanted, plus they had really good reviews compared to anything else.. anyways I've loved mine so far, so good luck!!! Hope u find what u r looking for

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Here is a thread from a couple of weeks ago that lists a whole slew of poor brands/companies to stay clear of:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-brands-you-shouldnt-touch-10-foot-pole.html

I think it covers it quite well. I would definitely stay clear of Blu, SmokeEverywhere, SafeCigs, Njoy and any company that sells ones that look just like a cigarette.

Here is a site that summerizes many of the better made devices. I can't verify that they are all well made but many of them are:

Best e-Cig Mod List | e-Cig Mods Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread