Status
Not open for further replies.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Good Life Vapor Kustard...if you enjoy CLS I can't stress enough how much better the Good Life Vapor version is...it's smooth, creamy and just better in every way...sorry Nicoticket.

And while I'm singing the Good Life Vapor praises, I've never had a flavor from them that was anything less than fantastic.

Last edited:

DancingBearz

Mar 10, 2014
DC
-unflavored
-innokin VV V3 EGO
-MomnPop's 6ml side fill Grommet poly-carb Sub tank W/ Boge 2.0 carto
-Delrin
-Fav rig

I am glad you are in here, where do you buy unflavored VG in large quantity like a liter and have the supplier add 36mgMl ? I am tired of flavors and just need unflavored to keep things reliable.

Right this second I m vaping
Ego twist battery
Kanger3TS clearomizer 2.4ohms
At 4 volts
I have the kanger screwed on moderately tight so I get some airflow thru the threads
Juice is mints mixed with peach

thatmank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Houston
Good Life Vapor Kustard...if you enjoy CLS I can't stress enough how much better the Good Life Vapor version is...it's smooth, creamy and just better in every way...sorry Nicoticket.

And while I'm singing the Good Life Vapor praises, I've never had a flavor from them that was anything less than fantastic.

Have to agree here. Love their Kustard. I'm vaping their pink cupcake today, delicious! yes! pink cupcake...don't judge me :)

Reguardless if your proud of it/liking it/loving it/whatever, tell me what:
-Juice
-Battery/Mod
-tank/RDA/RBA/Genisis (model)
-drip tip
-reason for using (dead battery/favorite rig/at work or in public/testing it out/change of pace etc.)

GGGGGYYYOOOOOOOOO! :vapor:

This is my first post! At the moment, I am vaping two at once. My mainstay is the Itazte (3000mAh) SVD with a Protank 2 and a Dynasty 3 tip. That one has my favorite Fire & Ice 70VG/30PG from Cates Vape. So far it is the best of the 'cinnamon fireball' tastes I have found; I have a bottle of 'nuclear' Fire & Ice from ECBlends that is still steeping, so the jury's still out on that one.
The second setup is an eGo-C Twist (1300mAh) with a Mini Protank 2 with Menthol 70/30 from Cates. I like that menthol because it is nearly flavorless on the inhale, but the exhale is awesome and leaves a cool sensation on the tongue. It's a good clean taste without any chemical taste on the back of it.

As I begin to get away from the truer menthols in favor of other vapes, I find that cinnamon bases are my favorites.

I am constantly looking for a more powerful cinnamon red-hot flavor, so if anyone has a particular favorite that takes your breath away, I would be grateful for the input.

I walked away from 43 years as a menthol smoker with not much more than a blink when I was introduced (by my son) to vaping. I'm currently 77 days into the vaping experience and could not be happier about it. I had no intention of quitting smoking and in my mind I have not quit smoking; I've just changed the nicotine delivery method to something that makes more sense in every possible way. For me, vaping is a way to just keep right on smoking without having to buy cigarettes, not having to go outside to partake of my nicotine, not having to roll the window down in the car and get pelted in the face by rain, not having my hair and clothing smell like a used ashtray and not having to stop whatever I'm doing when the nicotine monkey starts jumping up and down on my neck.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Just puffed off of: (clones) Cavella with an Aqua atomizer (dual 1.2ohm 3mm silica wick). 1/2 Jamacain rum and 1/2 Caramel candy 35/65 mix 12mg. Refill bottle is left in wifes car, so when this tank is empty I will switch to: (non clones) Vamo V3 with an AGA T2+ (single silica uwick coil @ 1.6 ohms). and Guava E-juice %65/35 (opposite of first) 6mg.

Just a FYI. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread