What are you waiting for in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageX

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
US
Lol well I bought it from fasttech for like 25 dollars. Usually somewhere in the product page there would be "Clone" written somewhere but it wasn't so I assumed it was authentic. The purchase was to just use the coupon before I forget about it lol

Yeah, I bought the same one. Definitely not authentic though as not much is on the site. Typically they don't tell you it's a clone at all. They do however make sure to tell you when something actually is "Authentic".

Yeah, I bought the same one. Definitely not authentic though as not much is on the site. Typically they don't tell you it's a clone at all. They do however make sure to tell you when something actually is "Authentic".

Yeah, either way it looks well made and seems like it would perform the same. Reviews are nothing but good, bad ones seem to be user errors. The fasttech coupon wasn't a coupon, I purchased something and cancelled the order, but instead of hitting refund I hit gift certificate by mistake. I was frustrated at first but then I just threw the money into a kayfun clone.

Hotshooter

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Jefferson city, MO
1 x French Vanilla E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 6 mg/ml (Light), Blend: PG 50% VG 50% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 2)
$5.49
1 x Zebra Stripe Gum E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Mild), Blend: PG 50% VG 50% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 2)
$5.49
1 x Ecto Cooler E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Mild), Blend: PG 50% VG 50% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 2)
$5.49
1 x Pineapple Upsidedown Cake E Juice Baker Vapor
$5.49
1 x Bananas Gone Nuts E Juice Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread