What are you waiting for in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearWolf

Jan 8, 2013
Miami, Fl. USA
.. waiting on another 33 flavors to add to my DIY arsenal, 2mm hemp twine to test in my Ody clone, special indestructable silica wick, 3 150uf capacitors and copper alligator clips for a DIY coil welder project, diamond cutting discs to produce ceramic wicks.

Indestructable silica wick? Please, tell me more! Hemp wick sounds good too!

~{InFaIvIoUs}~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
North Bend, Oregon/Cincinnati, Ohio
Very impressive for a new vaporer! Went straight for the Provari brand...I didn't I got crap at first.... HAHAHA. I am new too... went full speed a head. I am now broke.

North Bend huh ? I am in the Valley over here in Corvallis. Any place local where you are to get supplies or do you have to do mostly online like I do?
there is a vape store in Eugene that just opened called Emerald vapes we were already kind of planning a small trip to eugene for a few days so ill have to swing by there and see what its about!.

~{InFaIvIoUs}~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
North Bend, Oregon/Cincinnati, Ohio
there is a vape store in Eugene that just opened called Emerald vapes we were already kind of planning a small trip to eugene for a few days so ill have to swing by there and see what its about!.
provari is located in washington so i just decided to order my 18350 batteries and a charger from them for fast ship time but i did not buy a mod from them but precise T instead..and i started off with a volcano magma kit which is a 100 cig size and works fairly well but i said screw this if im going to vape for awhile anyway i want a quality chunk of steel peice machined in the USA that would last forever and be the Only mod i would ever need so i went with the Precise ELA from super T.

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
Indestructable silica wick? Please, tell me more! Hemp wick sounds good too!

I must confess it's not completely indestuctable; just insanely good quality. I'll report back when I've had the chance to verify the quality myself :)

As for the hemp: Out of all the hemp tested by various members of the ECF community (so far), this one is the best found. Works exceptionally well in Vivi Novas and variants (Two strands stacked and wrapped making an oval coil) Thanks to BJ43 for bringing this to our attention :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hemp-Twine-...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item33755f8996

Last edited:

bdeef

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa
Just ordered a joyetech eGo twist, vision mini nova tank, eGo charger (litecigusa.com), & 15ml of Turkish Tobbaco + 5ml chocolate hazelnut 555 (ECblend.com).

EC Blend is an awesome American made e-juice co. They have awesome prices... Got 20ml for $8.90(including shipping). If you haven't tried them, go ahead & do it. Awesome flavors & quality for a cheap price... Can't beat it!

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Got some really nice juice from Mt Baker Vapors in today- Excellent !
Also got a package with my 36mg/PG base and a load of flavorings (The Flavor Apprentanice) so I ready for DIY.
Waiting for an eVic, parts and supplies and Vision Eterinity Rebuildable....then I should be good for a long while.

bleev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Arizona
I'm waiting for 4 cisco LR510 Low Resistance Bridgeless 1.5ohm Atomizers, a 30ml bottle of gingers Carolina Blend juice..an Alice in Vapeland

A Delectable Sampler (24 mg)
sample5: Twas Brillig (3ml)
sample4: White Rabbit (3ml)
sample3: Lemon Loves Cake (3ml)
sample2: Zombie Apocalypse (3ml)
sample1: A Quiet Morning (3ml)

30ml Fancee Juice BAM and an CD-3800A/NT-CD3800 Digital Ultrasonic cleaner to clean my atomizers.

I know I'm forgetting something. lol

EDIT: just remembered I'm waiting for my TrustFire 2 Pcs Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Batteries Plus Charger

Last edited:

mitzeli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
louisiana
Waiting for
100 ft. 32 gauge kanthal wire
cotton wick
ego mini
2 900mah leather series ego batteries
2 ce4s
1 ego cone
Hopefully I am done for a while. This buying is addictive. I have way more than I need of everything. Mechanical Mod for in case, vv mods, spare batteries, 808s, 510 sticks, egos, cartos, clearos, rbas, and enough DIY supplies to last for YEARS! Help me stop! Please!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread