What are you waiting for in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeffl

Jan 29, 2010
Florida
A Vamo V2 starter kit with two Vivi Nova tanks and two 18350 batteries. I also ordered an Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh, a 5-pack of CE4's, which I love, and a couple of extra Vivi Nova tanks. I ordered from fast tech and I didn't get the faster shipping so I'll probably be waiting for awhile. But I still have my eGo-C batteries that are working fine and some CE4's. I'm just moving on up! :p

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
Let's see, a ProVari, another ProTank, (from ProVapes) a sample pack of juices from Five Pawns, a SSQT Stainless Steel Quartz Glass Tank, 20 BOGE 510 DXXL Stainless Cartomizers, 3 LADT Long Aluminum Drip Tips, Root Beer juice, KY4 juice, and French Vanilla juice from Vermillion River. Tomorrow I hope to get in a juice order to Ahlusion.

Last edited:

genoxy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Diablo Hybrid
Ikarus V2.1 SS
IGO-L
ProVari Wrap - Industrial
ProVari Wrap - Vibe
ProVari Wrap - White Carbon Fiber
ProVari Wrap - Black Carbon Fiber
ProVari Desk Blox
Z-Atty-Pro V2.1
ProVari Mini V2.5 Blue with Blue LED
ProTips Metal (Silver)
ProVari End Cap with Spring for 18500 Battery - Special Collector's Edition [Design:Cutlass/Skull]
ProVari End Cap with Spring for 18500 Battery - Special Collector's Edition [Design:Compass Star]

andtokyo

May 30, 2013
usa
I just wanted to give you guys an update.

So I've have been vaping for 10 days and smoked 1 cigarette a day for the first 7 days with my morning coffee. I have 5 unopened packs of camels and haven't looked at them. I've loaded up on liquids and have come to like the baked goods eliquids.
My sense of taste seems to leave me at times but I have been told that is a side effect of smoking analog and perhaps vaping too high concentration of PG versus VG. I cut back to 50/50 from 70/30 which seems to have helped.
The CE4 that came with the kit crapped out and began to taste like plastic within the first week so I have some EVOD and EVOD coils coming along with a RSST. On top of that I managed to find a MKB-TS with adapter and stealth cap for a steal.

The DV eGo twist is holding up nicely along with the IBTanked. Once I got some real cartos from boge it really took off.

I'm a noob to e-cigs but I really want to quit smoking camels.
I have smoked 1 pack of camel lights a day for 22 years (I can't believe it's been that long).

I ordered and am awaiting delivery of a DV eGo Twist Starter Kit - 1100mah Stainless from DiscountVapers.com and a 19mm XL Tank from IBTanked. I plan on ordering a Provari once I can commit to vaping beyond the eGo twist on order.

I have yet to order e-liquid as I would like some assistance in choosing the right stuff since I do not want to be left wanting and have to wait 4-5 days for something to arrive in the mail while 7-11 has camel lights on sale for 39.99 a carton

I see that most agree that mount baker vapor and ecblendflavors are quality suppliers.
1. Does anyone have experience and opinions on the blue box offered by ECblendflavors?
2. Can anyone recommend a list of e-liquids that I should try in order to locate my go to flavor?
Thank you in advance for your help.

andtokyo

May 30, 2013
usa
And I'm waiting on batteries for the MKB-TS also. Now I need to find a good charger.

I just wanted to give you guys an update.

So I've have been vaping for 10 days and smoked 1 cigarette a day for the first 7 days with my morning coffee. I have 5 unopened packs of camels and haven't looked at them. I've loaded up on liquids and have come to like the baked goods eliquids.
My sense of taste seems to leave me at times but I have been told that is a side effect of smoking analog and perhaps vaping too high concentration of PG versus VG. I cut back to 50/50 from 70/30 which seems to have helped.
The CE4 that came with the kit crapped out and began to taste like plastic within the first week so I have some EVOD and EVOD coils coming along with a RSST. On top of that I managed to find a MKB-TS with adapter and stealth cap for a steal.

The DV eGo twist is holding up nicely along with the IBTanked. Once I got some real cartos from boge it really took off.

Waiting for my first e-cig!!

Spinner/Twist Ego VV Tank Combo
Battery #1:Vision Spinner 1300mAh - Chrome
Battery #2:Joye Ego-C Twist 1000mAh - Stainless
Cartomizer #1:Kanger EVOD eGo Clearomizer - Blue
Cartomizer #2:Innokin iClear 16 - Clear
W2USB Wall to USB Converter
Joye eGo Rapid USB Charger

And a variety of juices to try.

Your Order Contains:? 1 x Baker Vapor E Juice
Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 20% VG 80% 1 x Blackberry E Juice Baker Vapor
Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 20% VG 80% 1 x White Out E Juice Baker Vapor
Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 50% VG 50% 1 x Hawk Sauce E Juice Baker Vapor
Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 50% VG 50% 1 x Banana Cream Pie E Juice Baker
Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 20% VG 80% 1 x Cantaloupe E Juice Baker Vapor
Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 65% VG 35% 1 x Afternoon Delight E Juice Baker
Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 50% VG 50% 1x unflavored E Juice Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread