What are you waiting for in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbman

Jun 21, 2013
Merica'
Just received my order from AVEjuice.com and am stoked.

A newbie to the vaping experience and am finding out what I like.

Currently using a provari w/ protanks but am finding out I like the taste of low ohm cartos the best. For some reason my protanks taste much more harsh than the bode carto I am using at the moment. I wonder if it is because of SS wick. If so, I may go ahead and purchase a ZAP. Kind of pricey but if it tastes more like a low ohm carto, then I'm on it...

So far, I'm liking all the flavors from AVEjuice I purchased. BB, GJ, Hype and Gamel.

If there are any pro vapers out there, can you tell me if the Z Atty pro is worth it, just for the "flavor" aspect? That is my main concern.

Before the AVE juices, the protanks have been awesome on my provari. Great flavor with other juices and tons of vapor. Would get a raspy or sore throat every once in a while, not sure what is caising it. PG...? Wicks...? Then I tried putting my new juice in the P-tanks, really harsh. When and bought a couple low res cartos and WOW...! Huge difference...

Anyway... I am thankful, just for not having smoked a real cig in nearly 2 months now. It seems as if I can smell a real cig a mile away...LOL.

Tornadotwist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
United States
Lets see.....

From Fasttech- I ordered a pack of 8 CE4 clearomizers in an array of pretty colors, a 5 pack of their ego knockoff batteries, a 7 pack of their Evod's, 10 of the replacement heads for the Evods, 2 knockoff pro tank's to try before I order the real thing.

MBV- I ordered 2 15ML juices to try. I got the Blue Moo I believe it is called, 12mg nic and 50/50 and then I ordered the razzleberry with 12mg nic and 70/30 VG/PG.

lilbman

Jun 21, 2013
Merica'
What made you pick a cartotank over a Kanger Protank? Just asking!

Still learning the lingo but actually a 510 atty for direct dripping. I've got 5 protanks already but I bought a couple of those 510 atties just to try dripping different juices and could tell a difference right away. The flavor came through a lot better and the vape "to me" was entirely smoother. I was thinking it may be the difference in wicks. For the past couple of weeks I've been getting sore throats and some chemical tasting harsh hits. I've replaced atties on the protanks, switched juices and you name it. I've heard everything from chemicals on the tanks and atties from the factories. From less matured juices and flavorings. Even new silica wicks and the primer in them.

But I was stunned when I tried just a plain ol' 510 atty and the difference in flavor it in parts. It made a huge difference to me and I think it may be the difference in wicks. I'm just a couple of moths into this and I can't figure out where the harsh chemical taste is coming from.

I'm just looking for consistency. This stuff gets expensive if you don't keep an eye on it. But I refuse to give up on it yet.

The dripping seems over tedious to me, so my last attempt is going to be the z atty pro and to try different wicks. Ceramic, stainless steel and maybe cotton.

But all in all, for me, those little 510 atties make the flavor come to life with a much much smoother experience. Extremely harsh though if it gets dry. It given me the courage to try the z atty pro. Just bought it and will find out with a little trial an error on building the wick.

I do however like my protanks and huge clouds when they are working well. But I can take the same juice and try different atties they taste a lot different. My journey continues and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I would also like to point out that I also bought a couple of xl dual coil 510 cartos and the flavor was more muted than the direct drip 510 atty. Also wasted more juice with harsh hits when I know there is still juice in them. So I don't care for them much.

That's what kinda led me to believe that the Z atty will satify my needs. Nothing to mute the flavor. Just a coil with a ceramic or SS wick. Just like dripping in a sense. I am hoping so. My wallet can't take much more of this. Nor can my wife...!!! LOL

ziggy929

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
FL USA
I am waiting for my new Smoktech SID, 18650 battery, Butter rum 5ml, Buttery Nipple 30 ml, Dragons Blood 50ml, Dragons Milk 15ml, Dragons Passion 15ml, Sweetener blend 7ml(PG), Vanilla Malt 30ml. Just received my K100 and Pomegranate 10ml and 2 new multi-chargers that can charge any type battery and stop when charge complete. I am always ordering something. :) I think I spend more on vaping than smoking. LOL. But love to get the new gadgets, just have to find the time to use them all. I do love my Vamo and my Kanger T3's. Gripper ok but like the screen displays better. Going to go online and order another mod today or tomorrow, if I find one that suits my needs. Got the SID because tired of using an adapter for my Vamo for my Kanger T3's.

Last edited:
Right now I am waiting on my free 10mil (Watermelon Bubble Gum) from Vape Dudes (used the Facebook code; and after WEEKS it worked...9-9:30am Mon-Fri)...AND another bottle of 10 mils (Ice ICE) from VD that someone in a different forum hooked me up with (transfered his credits to me)...AND I am waiting for my FIRST MOD (day 47 tabocco free)...iTaste MVP!!!...so NEXT WEEK will ROCK!!!

BabyBatter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
CA, USA
Got my Helios atomizer in today!
u6aju8ar.jpg

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Real Kanger Pro Tanks or those new "lookalikes"? Fast Tech has come under fire about their selling practices but that is for another thread over in the General Forums. :laugh:
Genuine Kanger, the "lookalikes" are less than $7

I am waiting for an Ego Twist and an Evod starter kit and a lookalike Protank currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread