• Thread starter nos2k
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nos2k

Hi.

Im a bit confused at the moment, ive read alot about different ecigs and i think i have most of the brands down now, but ofcourse some of the ecigs ( if not all ) use the same atomizer as another brand.

For instance the janty kissbox and jantystick use the classic atomizer, also.. i think? known as a 801?

Then theres the 901 which i know, but - for instance what is the atomizer for the janty dura-c known as? Is that only working for the dura-c ?

Ive also read alot about the 510 atomizer, - but i cant figure out if its something i should try to get or not care about, eventually if i get a big mod (like the GG or prodigy or whatever) - would there be a point in getting that one, or should i stick with a classic ( 801 ? ) or a 901 atomizer?

Appreciate all inputs!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
"For instance the janty kissbox and jantystick use the classic atomizer, also.. i think? known as a 801? "

Yes.

"Then theres the 901 which i know, but - for instance what is the atomizer for the janty dura-c known as? Is that only working for the dura-c ?"

The Dura C is a 510. There is a 901 adapter for the Janty Stick and supposedly a 510 adapter coming out soon. Also Janty will offer a new product "Cameo" which is supposed to have the 510 atty.

Looks like this:

Cameo

Cameo

Still in development so that could change.

As far as the other products mentioned - they very well may also use all the adapters if possible.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Ooh so what youre saying is that i have all atomizers ill ever need? =)

801, 901, and 510? =)

Brilliant. I love the 510 atomizer in that case , seeing as i love my dura-c. Hm.. good to know, thanks a bunch!

Lol. Well, I don't know about 'ever' but it certainly looks like adapters for the 510 are 'coming soon' from what I've read here and elsewhere.

I know I'll be seriously looking at the Cameo and perhaps other mods when the 510 adapter hits the market. Although some of the best vaping I'm doing is with the Dura C and the passthrough.... like, right now with some good Ruyan 4 from ruyandirect ;-)

N

nos2k

Hehe, okay maybe not forever. but for a.. ..week atleast.

Yeah the cameo does look interesting, but then again so would any foldaway model i guess. Im looking forward to trying my dura-c on passthrough, getting mine today actually ( the passthrough that is ) - does it run on higher voltage on the passthrough or is it just the same as on the batteries?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hehe, okay maybe not forever. but for a.. ..week atleast.

Yeah the cameo does look interesting, but then again so would any foldaway model i guess. Im looking forward to trying my dura-c on passthrough, getting mine today actually ( the passthrough that is ) - does it run on higher voltage on the passthrough or is it just the same as on the batteries?

It's on an 'inline' battery. Not sure of the voltage. Smokes pretty much the same, still can hear it cookin', big 510 vapor and all day. I still unscrew the atty when I won't be at the computer. Thinking seriously about getting another for by my chair. Haven't tried it out in the SUV yet. Someone said it didn't work but someone else said it did :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Aight then sounds like something i should look forward to ;)

Wonder if the 510 will taste better if it got higher voltage, - it seems to be able to handle it since people can / have been using it and reporting to love it on the GG device, which outputs 6v!

Don't know. I've read where some say that while you get more vapor and better throat hit with the higher voltage mods, but sometimes less taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread