• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Canadian e liquid supplier has similiar e liquid to American e liquid Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry never used their product. Maybe listing things about this juice that you liked might help people point you in the right direction as we have a very good selection of juice vendors in Canada.

I liked the fact they offered a 70vg/30pg mix. They have a great Menthol. Also their X1 line (tobacco like flavour) is one of the best tobacco flavours I've ever had.

Last edited:
Most vendors offer you the same otions as their American counterparts. PG/VG/ Nic, you just have to look UP a little bit and you can find out for yourself. Keep looking up and feel good looking high into the sticky sky. Not sure how much more obvious I can be.

I have the list of vendors, I just figured I could narrow down my search by seeing if anyone else knew of juice that was similar.

I have the list of vendors, I just figured I could narrow down my search by seeing if anyone else knew of juice that was similar.

I just went through the entire list and most don't even list what the mix ratios are or don't offer variations . Why is that so difficult for these people to do? :mad:

Last edited:

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Jugheads does on everything except their VG flavors. The rest you pick pg/vg before you pick Nic and then bottle size at the end. They are my fav vendor and everything has been spot on from them so far. Look into the site a bit. Since you are in SK shipping should be 2 or 3 days.

Edit" Click on an individual flavor in Organic or original you like and you will see the options. They don't list it on the flavor page.

bidslayer

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
I just went through the entire list and most don't even list what the mix ratios are or don't offer variations . Why is that so difficult for these people to do? :mad:

Some vendors state that the blends are proprietary, including the PG/VG mix while others post it but it may not be in an obvious place on the site. Some probably don't offer variations because of the effort involved in mixing every single bottle individually - which if you have a small shop, would be time intensive. It's a business decision, and it's their business so they get to decide what works best for them. Personally, I hate having to pick out too many options when selecting a juice - too many drop down menus for selections makes me overthink. :) I'll let the vendor/creator decide what ratios work best for the flavour and if I agree - I'll buy more.

Oddly, Jugheads, who is a two person operation (done on the side of full time jubs) does offer the various mix options.

sivo

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Montreal
Nothing yet arrived from Maple Leaf Vape, not impressed with their delivery methods.

I almost ordered from them but I could not even find shipping info on the site, plus all i saw was orders would be shiped 24-72 hours later. when i order from canvape i get it the next day, and east coast vapes, 2 days, both amazing places.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I get all mine from CanVape. Their price is right (usually $10 for 30ml) and they ship typically within 24-hrs. Many receive at their doors 1-2 days itself (if in Ontario). Moreover, they've four retail locations which r well-stocked... I currently visit those & pick-up my e-juice.

Ps: Their blends r pretty good.

pothole

Jan 19, 2011
NL Canada
I almost ordered from them but I could not even find shipping info on the site, plus all i saw was orders would be shiped 24-72 hours later. when i order from canvape i get it the next day, and east coast vapes, 2 days, both amazing places.

I'll give it another week then contact my CC company for a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread