The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What did YOU do in this Autumn? Let's check it out

Discussion in 'Xtar' started by XTAR-Justin, Sep 30, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. XTAR-Justin

XTAR-Justin Brand Manager

Mar 9, 2012
    China
    What does XTAR has been doing in autumn? Let’s check it out real quick.

VAPE KOREA EXPO 2018 was held on September 7-9th, 2018 in Seoul, Korea. It is the first vape show held in Korea, has already drawn a lot of attention from vaping communities across the globe. Of course, there is no reason for XTAR not to attend it.

At the exhibition, XTAR showcased the newest products covering compact design portable chargers and high power fast chargers. PB2--new renovation of tradition charger, it must sounds familiar to you. XTAR launched it in the first half year, aimed to break the rules of the old school style, letting we know PB2 is more than a charger. What’ more, XTAR MC1S and MC2S are the upgraded version of MC1 and MC2, which power up the charging current from 0.5A to 1A.

XTAR is giving Korean vapers a new conception of chargers. More safe, more fast, more convenient.

With nearly 20 hours flight, XTAR came down to South Florida---Miami for World Vapor Expo 2018, which was taken place on September 14-16th. The World Vapor Expo is a hybrid B2B & B2C electronic cigarette conference, the largest and first of it’s kind.

“We’re excited and proud to come here again” said by XTAR CEO David. “we’ve attended many expos in the states before but we still feel very excited this time, the marketing is changing so fast, so does XTAR, we are bringing more new products there”

www.xtar.cc and follow them on Facebook@ShenzhenXTAR and Instagram@xtar_official for more surprises.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I near sneezed my lungs out. Snot ropes the whole works. Zertec did nearly nothing and made me dizzy. I hate hay fever.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WhiteHighlights

WhiteHighlights Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Broke my ankle so I'm on crutches for 6-8 weeks. :(
    but my XTAR charger keeps working so I can keep vaping while I'm sidelined :thumbs:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  4. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    Very busy you were ;) we’re here just vaping away!

• Like Like x 1
  5. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Work,work and more work and vaping of course. :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anise

Anise Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Been vaping and more vaping. About to have a cardiac test. Otherwise I've been vaping.

7. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Y'all got it easy. I'm older and teaching an 18yr old how to drive and it's pretty damn scary.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    15-1/2 yr old is scarier...:shock:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nikhforos

Nikhforos Senior Member

Jan 29, 2018