What do you store your stuff in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitvapr

May 10, 2013
Detroit MI
I'm just curious what folks are using to store all their stuff in?

I carry around three Halo Triton batteries and 8 clearos in this cigar caddy:
Amazon.com: Cigar Caddy® 3400: Home & Kitchen

and on the top shelf of my desk I have a couple of the sample tins from Halo that I keep small sample juice bottles in and an old cigar box for the larger ones as well as replacement heads and such. I have been eyeing the humidor I currently have some cigars in and that might be the next place I expand into for storage.

What are you folks using?

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I bought a big old fashioned fishing tackle box for all my heads, batteries, tips, and various parts and pieces. The compartment trays up top are great for sorting the little stuff and the large bin on the bottom is great for full boxes of head and cartos + rolls of wire and tools.

On my desk I just have a big plastic cup I stand all my PVs up in LOL.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
I have a Rubbermaid tote on my shelf in the kitchen closet that is 6hx8wx12d dedicated to liquid storage. This keeps everything out of light and temperature extremes, atop that one is a smaller 4x8x10 with dividers for cartos/clearos/wick/wire/batteries and other gear related things like a digital multimeter and retired equipment.

Radlyr Whaledzoo

Apr 26, 2013
Harrisburg, PA
Early on, I really wanted one of those carved out wood blocks to hold a mod or two, some juice bottles and maybe a few tips. My collection quickly grew (vaping since November) and I knew that I had to get something BIGGER. I opted to get a tackle box since it seemed be able to organize my growing collection. Well, last week I decided to buy another since I was starting to spill out! Now I have one for hardware and one for wetware. It works great and even has very handy top access storage which fits any equipment I own.

Maybe one day...I'll need 3!

radlyr vapor.jpg

***And you can lock it too!

Last edited:

barefootntx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
jus south a houston, tx, usa
These are all great ideas keep em coming!

I like the idea of an ammo box that I can slap a lock on to keep the kids out of it. I have an old 5.56 box from my USMC days around here somewhere that would be a great place for liquids. I think that has a place to put a lock on it too.

if you have the style im thinking about, you can add just the part of a hasp the lock goes through on the front of it where the handle flips down and locks into place, there is a hole already in the handle that it would fit through.

elscorcho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Treasure Coast, FL
Last edited:

Waldo919

Jun 6, 2013
Macedonia, Ohio
Started small with a couple pint size deli cups..then expanded to a crafting multi-compartment box. Picked up a cigar box from local shop, works well for juices. Just picked up a small 3-tier tackle box as well. And a small gladware type container for my "dishes"! And thats just for the house... Found a cheap camera/gps case for travel use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread