What do you vape when drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbakinns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Central Coast, Ca
I'm still not quite done with the analogs this time around but my smoking has been greatly reduced since I started vaping again last Saturday. Tonight however I'm enjoying some really good wine and it seems only the analogs really satisfied me. Any suggestions on what flavors to vape while drinking? Wine, beer & margaritas are my adult beverages of choice and lots of them will be consumed on my upcoming camping trips so I really need some help & suggestions if you have them.

Thanks

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
Depends on the beer :)
Okay, for dark ale / Guinness style brews I would say Waffle is a pretty good choice. I remember vaping Waffle (with pecan) with some strong Belgian ales and it was very nice. Because of the maple / "waffley" elements - it would be good with a stout or other stronger brews.

For a margarita, you can't go wrong with Pineapple Orange Banana or Key Lime Pie. P/O/B is also pretty good with lighter beer like Bud/Miller/Coors Light because the citrus in the vape goes well with light lager and bright hops. Would also probably be okay with an IPA although I have not tried it. I'd say Banana Nut Bread would also be good with any type of beer.

For red wine - that's a tough one. I'd have to go with Kretek. I do love the Kretek, but the smell of the vapor can be off-putting to some folks (if you've vaped it, and can smell something "odd" about the exhale, then you know what I mean). Not everyone has the same sense of smell, and it used to bother my ex-jerk more than it ever bothered me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread