What ejuice would go well with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Everything goes well with bourbon…especially more bourbon!

For fruit flavours, try orange, peach, cherry or apple. Tobacco flavours also make a nice pairing.

For myself when I get into a bottle, I usually vape Charlie’s Chalk Dust Aunt Meringue, Ma Sauce Apple Jacked (Canadian company) or a few tobacco flavours I own. But recently discovered a Canadian e-juice, Blackwood Royal Oak. Not sure of the availability south of Canada but it is a Cuban tobacco flavour with hints of cherry and whisky. Very nice on its own, but amazing with a glass or 2 of Kentucky’s finest.

Their website is down but here’s a reddit review.

Honest review time: Blackwood : Canadian_ecigarette

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I always smoked cigs when i had bourbon. I vape now when i have bourbon. Ive never noticed that any juice im using clashes with it. But i dont immediately pull a vape after a sip. Ill let the flavor of the whiskey settle down first. But for the record, butter pecan is a good pair to some fine bourbon. Goes awesomely with the morning coffee too.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Everything goes well with bourbon…especially more bourbon!
One of my top three all time favorite flavors. :thumb:

Five Pawn's Castle Long

"Our non-barrel aged version is a combination of the dark, refined spirit of Kentucky Bourbon, accented with toasted coconut, roasted almond, Madagascar vanilla bean, and laced with a caramelized brown sugar."

Five Pawn's Castle Long Reserve

"Castle Long Reserve has been aged and steeped in a treated oak barrel for three weeks. You'll taste toasted coconut, roasted almond, brown sugar, two different vanillas (Madagascar vanilla bean and French vanilla), Kentucky bourbon, and American oak."

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
One of my top three all time favorite flavors. :thumb:

Five Pawn's Castle Long

"Our non-barrel aged version is a combination of the dark, refined spirit of Kentucky Bourbon, accented with toasted coconut, roasted almond, Madagascar vanilla bean, and laced with a caramelized brown sugar."

Five Pawn's Castle Long Reserve

"Castle Long Reserve has been aged and steeped in a treated oak barrel for three weeks. You'll taste toasted coconut, roasted almond, brown sugar, two different vanillas (Madagascar vanilla bean and French vanilla), Kentucky bourbon, and American oak."

Never tried Five Pawn’s. I have yet to find a place within the city that has it available for sampling and given its price I am a bit cautious with a blind (for lack of better words) purchase. But certainly interested.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Never tried Five Pawn’s. I have yet to find a place within the city that has it available for sampling and given its price I am a bit cautious with a blind (for lack of better words) purchase. But certainly interested.
Yes, Five Pawns is admittedly on the pricey side. When I worked at the vape shop a few years ago we had samples and it was one of our biggest sellers. Customers either loved it or hated it. It's a very complex, flavorfull flavor. Nothing else out there to really compare it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread