What is Ecopure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanas1s

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
greece
I thing i may be your man for this one, since it is pretty much the only juice i use these days. With PG i was getting some dizziness among other things, i got used to it fast and these symptoms dissipated but i still got into VG.

Ecopure is a VG (vegetable glycerin) based e-juice made in the UK by
www intellicig co uk, they have presence in many countries under the same URL prefix. ex. in my country they got www intellicig gr, and i think they got presence in USA as well.

If ur not familiar with VG compared to the mainstream juice PG, overall
it is considered even 'safer', glycerin is contained into many many sweet snacks, cakes e.t.c. , has thicker mist, better flavour according to some ppl and very low if not non-existent throat-hit. Exceptions to this may be if u dip-drip on the evo e-cig (m401) they sell that u get some sort of 'throat-hit' sensasion.

My first contact with VG being used in e-juice was at the gamucci e-liquid lab report where the labs suggested that they used VG instead of PG because PG is considered a 'suspected respiratory system toxicant' among some other things, whereas glycerin, especially the one made from vegetable sources is considered harmless. It even brakes down into glucose, essentially meaning you are 'eating it' sort of :) . PG on the other side brakes down into lactic acid, which is what u get after your muscles go overworking, and you feel a kind of 'itching' in your legs e.t.c.

They have a 4 taste range : rich tobacco which is favoured by many ppl,
mild tobacco
menthol
fresh which is a very 'subtle' flavour

and lastly, to my understanding, there is a 'regular' tobacco flavour too which they only seem to use in pre-filled carts

Some ppl consider their flavour very subtle, even non-existent. Cant say i blame them, compared to some pg i got it is really 'light' although to me pg with tobacco flavour tastes like i vape 'artificial' sweeteners. i haven't tried much of pg though, so don't quote me on this one, it could be that the pg i have used is bad quality.

Finally there has been some talks about VG based juice getting highly toxic if heated at bigger than 250-280 Celcious, although at my understanding this happening is extremely unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread