Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbud404

Serial Vapist
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Atlanta, GA
the nastiest has to be a 12mg popcorn flavor I picked up from a local headshop (the only local option at that time) couple years ago, on a sunday b/c my vapemail from valuevapor wasn't due til the end of the next business day. it was either that or an analog so yeah, I took one for the team. I gag every time I think about it :(

Kollin6618

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2014
Denver, CO
Anything from The Vapor Company. All the juice had a strong "soap like medicinal" smell and taste.

I was pretty unimpressed by them as well. The Irish Creme had a funky taste to it. The Scorpion juice was the worst. Cough syrup tasting that actually gave me a sore throat for a couple hours after vaping. I did enjoy the Icy Blue Nutz flavor but that was it. Other than that Scorpion one I'd say P'Nut Butter Cookie from HHV was pretty bad. The only way I could finish the tank for that one was when I had a stuffy nose and couldn't really taste it.

icemanistheking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Bella Vista, AR
MBV's 555 is pretty horrible (sorry if any MBV reps read that, ha) - I literally can't keep from making a face when I inhale that noxious concoction.

And Purple Drank from Vapor Trails NW - but I think that's because I don't care for menthol too much anyway.

I select new juices with caution, so I don't know about all this Banana Mango Nut Maple Syrup Bacon-type stuff

Jett.

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
SLC, UT
Rip Tide by Pink Spot. I was a menthol smoker and was looking for a minty vape, I tried this in store and thought it was good but after buying and trying more than one puff.... EWWW!! It's supposed to taste like a minty blue jolly rancher, it actually tastes like vaping Dayquil! No thanks!!

I personally love that flavor! It tastes more like strawberry to me than blueberry, and i don't even notice the menthol in it haha. I do dilute it with VG to about 15% of the original solution.

On the other hand, any tobacco flavor makes me want to spew. I just can't stand them!

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread