What is the value of a bottle of eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

balbecdaze

Nov 29, 2013
Bristol, UK
As a vaper I have found myself screaming into the void about the misrepresentation of vaping, as I am sure most of you have too. I have a chance to make our unified voice louder, a chance to make people listen to us.

We have long suffered the media pontificating over the subject and forcing the "evils" of vaping down the throat of everyone, we have the EU and our own government trying to impose a flawed TPD upon us, as is already happening to the people of Denmark.

Standing for election as an MP for Vapers In Power will give me the unique opportunity to have our say in the media across the country. It will allow us to distribute leaflets to 39 000 homes. It will give us the chance to tell our side of things.

Vapers In Power can't do this alone, we need you to help - for the cost of a bottle of juice you can help me spread our message. For a little time you can be part of something big and that with you involved will only become bigger and stronger.

This is just the start, this is the first stepping stone to create a network of voices across the UK.

Crowdfunding site here!

Vapers In Power website here!

Jessica99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2012
London
It's doing well - 17% a few hours after launching must be good (not that I've got any previous crowdfunding experience). It does mean though that we can pay the deposit - so whatever happens we will be putting forward a vaping candidate at the UK general election in May :)

It's at 25% already :)
I've been reprimanded for implying that we don't need any more money :(
What I meant was - as we now have enough to pay the deposit we will be putting a vaping candidate forward at the UK general election - this isn't a pie in the sky project, it's now off the ground.
However, unless we reach our target we will not be able to get any publicity with that - we won't be able to have leaflets printed to put through letterboxes etc - and this golden opportunity to raise the profile of vaping will be wasted.

Diche

Jan 23, 2015
West Yorkshire
The deposit is just the smallest part really, we have an absolute minimum of 40,000 leaflets to print if we want to take advantage of the free postage received by candidates, then there are the posters. We have public meetings to fund to which the local and national press can be invited, The campaign image makes it clear, if we can get the funds we need we will BE HEARD!

Support%20Vapers_zpsmkejrqwk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread