What is this other mouth piece I got with my Nautilus mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shae McAualy

Jun 9, 2015
So i've been vaping for almost 2 months now (loving it) and I just remembered when I got my Aspire nautilus mini, it came with a 2nd mouth piece that is completely different from the normal one, it's more hourglass shaped with a bulge in the middle. Is it just as simple as it being a different shaped mouth piece? The only difference I can tell is that the black 2nd one has a smaller hole on top.

What is the function of this 2nd piece?

Not sure if this photo will show up since it's from my dropbox, but if not I will provide the share link to it.

8MOGtIz_0Zltbr9URzZlckW319dWSjW9MSevjxiSmdI

Dropbox - 20150614_145015.jpg

Ok, looks like I can't post the picture or URL. I'm guessing it's because it's the new members thread and to prevent spam bots and fake ads.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Was it inside the shrink wrapped box with the rest of the stuff? Or did it just come in the same package at your door? I have a vendor that throws in goodies with every order, drip tips, little screwdrivers, cotton and kanthal. But if it was inside the shrink wrap with the nautilus that's highly weird. None of my 3 came with an extra one.
It is a good looking drip tip though. I'd just let it soak for an hour in rubbing alcohol before you use it, who the .... knows what that's about. But that's just me, I'm a tad paranoid about germs and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread