What is your favorite absolute virgin flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Thanks for the recommendations everyone!

I just ordered a 3 pack Absolute Sample:
Flavor #1: Organic Hawaiian White Guava E liquid
Flavor #2: Organic Celestial Honeydew E liquid
Flavor #3: Organic In Vino Veritas E liquid

I will let you all know how i like them. I am curious if anyone loved the Thill in Vanilla or Raspberry Souffle, it is wild how much gustatory variation exists even in such a small group of people. Maybe taste buds / papillae are idiosyncratic?

I have a few questions that refer to consumer-safety information that is general not to reveal any of your proprietary trade secrets about the organicness' of VV's e-juice (I am in no way a competitor, just interested for my own nutritional intake)

Are VV's flavors extracted from organic heirloom open pollinated fruits/herbs/spices/plants, or are they just conventionally grown strawberries, melons, fruits, herbs, and vegetables? I am assuming no GMOs?
Or is just the nicotine organically grown?

I'm actually a huge fan of the White Chocolate Raspberry Souffle! It's in my second tier of favored flavors (first tier are almost constantly in my purse, second tier get rotated in to mix it up). I know personal tastes can vary widely and one woman's "all day vape" is a "never again" for someone else. I try to have a mix of both e-liquids that have mass appeal (almost everybody loves them) and ones that are cult favorites (often people either slavishly adore them or hate them) as mixing it up and getting to try truly unique tastes is one of the things that makes vaping so much fun!

GMOs are absolutely not allowed in organic products so none of our flavors are extracted from GMOs! They are all extracted from certified organic or wild crafted plants, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc. The nicotine itself is not certified organic as there are currently no labs in the US that extract nicotine from organic tobacco. Since the nicotine itself is the smallest component in e-liquid, it makes up very little of the volume and what's most important here is that it is properly extracted under strict laboratory conditions, is USP (pharmaceutical) grade and is tested for purity which ours, of course, is!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Thanks Annette, I am so glad I stumbled onto your e-juice after subsisting on China-made gunk. I would be thrilled if you could answer my questions without giving away your proprietary trade secrets and such.

Does the ultrasonic vaporizer in the e-cigs require glycerin as a flavor carrier,
or would it work with just aqueous extracts?

The way most e-cigs are configured, glycerin is needed to thicken up the e-liquid to work in them. A purely aqueous solution wouldn't vape or produce vapor and would leak out of many set ups. If you ever try thinning e-liquid with distilled water you'll find that at a certain point the vapor production stops and the unit just can't vaporize properly...

my favorite regular non absolute juices of VV are french vanilla, blackberry vanilla, and cherry marshmellow.

what are your top two or three non absolute flavrs from VV? expert opinions may vary...

i think i like the organic alcohol haha in the non absolute line... although absolute strawberry Granita is by far my fav and daily standby

i love the extra low nicotine option, great way to taper off! thanks like Lou said, for caring!!
alveoli matter

When i first started i bought the Blueberry Cheesecake because my friend had it and i was hooked, unfortunately i bought it in "High" strength and now it is unusable because the throat hit is too intense for my likings. (you can check the swap thread if you'd like to swap for my blueberry btw!) Then i bought Hot Buttered Rum in Extra Low, great flavor! yesterday i went and picked up Maple French Toast...WOW so good. Delicious maple hit on the way in and a nice cinnamony buttery taste on the way out. definitely a favorite, but i look forward to trying way more of the VV flavors.

sugarbritches

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
California
I've only tried 4 flavors so far - but have 5 more steeping right now. So here's my thoughts on what I've tried:
Going Bananas - didn't care for it, it didn't have much flavor at all and the throat hit was too much.
Blue Violet - I really liked it. It could have used more flavor.
Bed of Roses - This was good, also could have used more flavor.

In the past, I've always preferred dessert flavors but tried the florals because they sounded interesting. But going back to sweet and/or dessert types.

Butter Cream Mint - Just tried this last night - all I can say is yummmmmm! I don't want to put it down.

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
Ugh! So my favorites keep changing!!! I pulled out a couple I had set aside 1-2 months ago and I am in love with Strawberry Granita!!!! (When i first tried it I wasn't really impressed at all!) and KCM is now on my top favs. Another one that I wasn't crazy about was Tropical Storm, Pineapple Party Animal and Hawaiian White Guava-same thing-after steeping for 1-2 months absolutely divine! I am thinking that Hawaiian White Guava and Strawberry Granita will end up in my daily rotation (Along with my other 5 favs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread