What is your favorite Atomizer/Cartomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been using primarily Smoktech 510 Dual Coil Cartomizers, which IMO provides great combination of flavor, throat hit, and ease of use (maintenance wise).

I also like the Joye eGo-T Type-B Tank Atomizers, however I do not like them when they leak, and I hate having to fiddle with my devices.

Anyhow, what's your favorite Atomizer/Cartomizer setup and why?

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
I like anything cheap. IMO the stuff out there is all good. Just has different learning curves for each one. I have used just about everything out there and I still come down to whats on sale and if the problem with that certain item is worth the price. It's an each his/her own world. One will say this is the best then another this is the best, goes on and on. Listen to the top 5 choices and buy them all. You will come up with your own opinion, since it's you :), plus it helps that your a supplier lol

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
I like anything cheap. IMO the stuff out there is all good. Just has different learning curves for each one. I have used just about everything out there and I still come down to whats on sale and if the problem with that certain item is worth the price. It's an each his/her own world. One will say this is the best then another this is the best, goes on and on. Listen to the top 5 choices and buy them all. You will come up with your own opinion, since it's you :), plus it helps that your a supplier lol

I agree and thanks for your input :), but I am still wondering, what exactly is everyone's favorite Atomizer/Cartomizer?

There's no wrong answers of course, I'm just curious and wanted to chat!

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I'm not a huge cartomizer fan - I only use them in tanks. The tanks I have need XL sized cartomizers, so I've been using various dual coil Smoktech cartomizers. I have a smaller tank on the way that can use normal sized carto's - I'd like to give Boge's a try, since I hear a lot of good things.

As far as atomizer's go - the best I've found so far are either the Cisco-spec atomizers (510 and 306) or the Ikenvape atomizer's I've tried (510, i06, and 901). They're really well built, have great flavor and just seem all around well made. The Ikenvape atomizers really seem to handle being dry very well - as in they don't all of the sudden give you a scorching dry hit, pop, or burn the wicking material that are in them.

I will say that I've had a Joye LR atomizer since about the 2nd or 3rd week of vaping that just will not die, so that's pretty impressive too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread