Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Okok I know I'm going to regret this but what is a disposable vape?

It is a vape pen that is prefilled with juice and has a small battery. Once the juice is used up, you throw the whole thing away. Not very environmentally friendly, and they don't last very long.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017
    check this out. by Suorin. 2000 puff disposable 6.5ml of eliquid and 1250mah. I assume these will create more waste then batteries do each year?
    upload_2021-2-15_23-3-28.png

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    puff bar. The ones I've tried are pretty good.
    Yeah, I mean these come in a plethora of flavors and some ain't bad at all. Banana ice is one I tried. Not at fan of menthol really or banana for that matter but together it was pretty interesting. But still, it would get expensive after a bit.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Yeah, I mean these come in a plethora of flavors and some ain't bad at all. Banana ice is one I tried. Not at fan of menthol really or banana for that matter but together it was pretty interesting. But still, it would get expensive after a bit.
    What they do with menthol is kinda amazing, not being a menthol fan either. The kids love them. I always try them when they come over to the house.

Reactions: CloudyFutures

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If your in a situation where you will be without vape for a long period of time (a day more more) and have only the following options in your addict mind...

1) Smoke a cigarette
    2) Vape a disposable

A disposable can save the day. Not a good or economical choice for a daily driver, but they have their place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread