what is your favorite eliquid that destroys your wicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVS0123

Mar 10, 2014
California
What is your favorite juice that kills your wicks? This can mean either Gunk's up your coils quickly or a flavor that is so strong or different (but good) from other juices that you'd have to rewick before dripping anything else for it to taste good. one of mine is Odin's 104 wich is an awesome vape. It's a dark chocolate mint. And I hate menthol Vapes. It not really menthol just slightly cool then chocolatey. Said to taste like a peppermint patty candy and it does. Also beard vape CO's no.88 which is similar to the Odin but is more like a thin mint cookie. Milk chocolate and less mintyness still a Good vape but pretty much plan on vaping it till u rewick or other flavors won't taste right. Except vct by ripe Vapes. That stuff tastes good with anything. :) thanks for reading please post urs.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Frenilla and Radioactive DESTROY the cotton in my Kayfun. If I am lucky I can vape a tank without having to rewick.

Frenilla and Wakonda!

Funny - I can do at least 2 tanks of Frenilla no problem (sometimes 3). Now - the juice that kills my coils is Got Cookie from NicoTicket. That sucker...... one tank and DONE, but it is delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread