Status
Not open for further replies.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Hello everyone.

I don"t have many mods but on this Armour Pro, after reseting a couple of times already, the hit count is already pretty high. It reads 18125 hits on this new reading.

My Wismec is also reaching the 5k mark.

How many hits do you have registered on your mods?

Attachments

• 20190620_171338.jpg
    20190620_171338.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello everyone.

I don"t have many mods but on this Armour Pro, after reseting a couple of times already, the hit count is already pretty high. It reads 18125 hits on this new reading.

My Wismec is also reaching the 5k mark.

How many hits do you have registered on your mods?

Mine resets every battery change...It is ignored, regardless.

Hotcig RSQ.

Cheers
I

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
These are more commonly called puff counters than hit counters. They’re occasionally useful for personal measurement in that they can help normalize time/use measurements. They are easily reset though and don’t really provide a useful universal measurement.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I only have one regulated mod that I will occasionally use. Since it has a DNA chipset it has a counter that stays even after extended time without a battery. I don't use the mod much at all, so it only has just a little over 36,000 on it.

The rest of my mods are mechs. If they had a counter, almost all of them would have much much more than that. Very easily in the 100s of thousands of puffs on most of them.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If I have one that can be turned off, I usually do. Or I ignore it. I have to say I guess I can understand the rationale in some situations but that is the sort of thing that just would set off OCD for me, and trust me when I say right now, I have enough problems. LOL.

I can see it now. Cloud chasing competitions. Puff chasing competitions.

Anna

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Ive found puff counter quite useful at times. Generally though, once the information I was curious about has been revealed the puff counter becomes a less useful feature, until I want to have another look at an aspect of my vaping habit that only a puff counter can give me the information about.
My two favourite mods dont have any display screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread