What Juice Finally Got You Off Of Analogs????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngieBaby

Verified Member
Vlad, for me it was the caramel cream coffee. Of course I am a sweets, sugar addict so that really helped. This is my morning ejuice but is also my all day vape depending on the day and the scream of my taste buds that day. I want to try the cherry tobacco flavor. I really think it would be a huge helper on those really bad cravings that hit me when I am stressed.

Legend12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Las vegas
Any suggestions? I know that everyone has there own habits and tastes. I'm thinking that I need to find a tobacco flavor with a full flavor to take away the morning craving and after meal urges. I'm down to around 5 a day and I would like to find a juice that could help me finally kick the analogs.

Try boba's bounty from alien vision has a good tobacco flavor with hints of graham and a few other stuff but its gonna be hard to get a hold off since their website is down. Backwoods brew has a few good tobacco flavors. They have a sample pack called "tobacco lovers bundle." Cant go wrong with that... Tobacco Lovers Bundle (Limited Time)

asf146

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
yukon, oklahoma
my first ecig was the type that came out looking like a cig....had no idea what was in it to make it smoke lol. put it in a drawer for a year because it was ridiculous...
im a big tobacco blends fan, but actually the first one i tried that i didnt mind vaping all day was a chocolate pomegranate from a local shop here in oklahoma city that was a 50/50. Im actually vaping it right now.

but.... my first online order ever for juices is in the mail as we speak from heathers heavenly and its all 100% vg so we will see where this adventure takes me!
i ordered serendipity, legend, cin city, and shadow

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Try boba's bounty from alien vision has a good tobacco flavor with hints of graham and a few other stuff but its gonna be hard to get a hold off since their website is down. Backwoods brew has a few good tobacco flavors. They have a sample pack called "tobacco lovers bundle." Cant go wrong with that... Tobacco Lovers Bundle (Limited Time)

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'll definitely have to check out boba's bounty as I've heard a lot about it in this forum. The site is still down though. The caramel cream sounds good too.

ennagizer

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2013
South Florida, USA
I've tried 15 different flavors in the 5 weeks I started vaping. Half of them I gave away because I didn't like them. I really enjoy flavors with mint or frost in the name. My two favorites right now are a chocolate mint I got with my first kit from aquavaporcig.com and one called boca frost that I got at a local shop in boca raton, fl called bocavapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread