What Juice have you found to be the most fragrant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranklinBluth

Jun 8, 2011
Detroit
I have tried many juices from many different vendors, my personal favorite site has been vapor bomb, they have the most consistent flavors, best personalization options, fast shipping and outstanding customer service. I have tried close to 30 flavors now and finally ordered one I had been curious about since I started vaping, honey.

Since VB was out of Snickerdoodle and Cinnamon Danish swirl when I placed my most recent order, I decided to try honey out finally.

I was smacked in the face with the sweet stench of flowers the minute I ripped open the package I received today, and I also ordered Spearmint, peppermint, and Hawaiian Punch; notoriously fragrant flavors and the honey still masked them.

When I tried the flavor out for the first time it was delicious, it defiantly tasted like honey, dead on flavor and I noticed the smell of the vapor even though I was using it which is very unusual for me; nothing about the smell was offensive or anything though. Really the best description of the smell of the honey juice is flowers and the way my diabetic brother's breath smells when his blood sugar is really high.

Then my boyfriend came home and told me that he could smell it as soon as he walked in the apartment building and after he actually came into the apartment the smell of the honey vapor was making him dizzy and nauseous. It was overpoweringly fragrant. This is the first complaint I've ever gotten about an e-juice flavor and I'm kind of bummed it's one I actually like.

So has anyone else ever encountered such a fragrant flavor of e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread