Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCatsPajamas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
San Diego
www.envisionvapor.com
I bought a starter kit from my local vape store and it came with 2 clearomizers, they call them the Saturn V2 (vision ego V2, CE4, long wicks, stardust). A week later when I went in they had just got some new clearomizers in which they call the Saturn V4. It is the same type of tank as the vision ego V3 with the base that unscrews so you can replace the atomizer however it is not a wicking system it's a Cartomizer in the center. There are 4 hole on the outside of the Cartomizer where the liquid can enter to saturate the poly fill. I would have posted a pic but I couldn't from my phone. I hope someone can identify this because I know parts online are much cheaper. They sell the the tank for $10.95 and the replacement Cartomizer for $4.95. I really like it and wanted to pick up some more online!
Thanks!!!!

TheCatsPajamas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
San Diego
www.envisionvapor.com
Exact same tank as this one however its not a wicking system more like a Cartomizer in the center! I don't know' really surprised I can't find it online!!!!!

Could this be it? I saw it shopping a few weeks ago at GoodProphets. I don't think these have the detachable bottom though. Also do a google search for Ce4 plus.

This one has the detachable bottom. CE4+ Rebuildable Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread