Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Smoked since I was 13. Quit a few times with the medications, but... they were pricey and once i stopped taking them, A few weeks later It would always start with a flavored cigarillo.
usually after a workout....or a swim.

smokes were 9-10 $ a pack in van. Moved to asia, Where smokes were cheaper, and decided to quit. why? because I smelled like cigarettes all the time.
only reason.

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California
Honestly, I'm a cheap SOB so I did the math and found out that vaping would be cheaper in the long run. Having better health and not smelling like an ashtray were just added bonuses. At first it was just saving money and an alternative way to get my nicotine. Now thanks to DIY it's even cheaper and it's more of a hobby than a habit. Win-win.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Honestly, I'm a cheap SOB so I did the math and found out that vaping would be cheaper in the long run. Having better health and not smelling like an ashtray were just added bonuses. At first it was just saving money and an alternative way to get my nicotine. Now thanks to DIY it's even cheaper and it's more of a hobby than a habit. Win-win.
Yep same here switched to vaping after 35 years of smoking to save money. I also DIY my juice and vape with Evods, T3's and protanks with Ego's and save LOTS of money and enjoy it more than cigs.

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
Didn't intend to quit. I didn't want to continue to smoke around my computer so I picked up a mark10 cigalike just to puff on while on my computer. Found it didn't have the punch that I was looking for so I did a little research and the next day picked a starter kit from a cig shop. Next thing you know...stopped. 2.5+ PAD to zero. Never looked back.

Zimmie

Jun 30, 2015
Canada
Had smoked for 20ish years and 50 is fast approaching. In the last year, I started to get the impression that my lungs were at a tipping point...continue to smoke and utterly pooch my lungs, or find an alternative. REALLY glad I had a friend that had already done the transition...made it much easier for me as they had already blazed the trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread