what method do you use for "Sampling"Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
For me this has been a problem since 2010. What is the best way for sampling juices? I am looking at getting another designated 510 dripping atty for the sole purpose of just tasting a juice before I by. I am sick and tired of

• Filling a tank just to empty it because the juice taste like crap
  • Wasting coils
  • Adding to an already full bookcase of juices I don't use or like

There has to be a good way of just dripping, then purging that flavor quickly from the atty so that I can sample another flavor "untainted"?

Not to sound like an old man. For a long time if you wanted the good juice you had to order online strictly based off of the reviews available. Now with the proliferation of shops and places to physically visit. The option is there to try many different juices durring a visit. Some places have hundreds available.

My vape den has a dripper bar where you can sample every flavor & brand they carrier as well as a juice bar to sample in Kanger tanks on itaste MVP. Some flavors I have found taste better in a tank then dripping & vice versa.
If I like the brand I can always go online & order. but the market up at the vape den i go to is like only a $1.00 so it's not bad.

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
A few drops on an RDA, as others have said. New flavors take over quickly. If you just can't (or don't want) to rebuild coils for an RDA for this purpose, there are the old school 510 bridgeless atomizers out there, usually about $5 each or less and you just use them and toss them and buy a new one when you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread