Status
Not open for further replies.

markepants

Aug 30, 2015
Anyone know where I can get one of these bad boys?[emoji1]
82e11267dcb4e01bd9999a183c985246.jpg

markepants

Aug 30, 2015
How long until those with the bunched up panties come in and make a comment about the kids.....followed by a comment about regulations.....
I was thinking that but I'm sad to say my daughter lost interest making stuff so I made it without her around! The coils were difficult to build though!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone know where I can get one of these bad boys?[emoji1]
82e11267dcb4e01bd9999a183c985246.jpg

I'm not sure but if I got one like that I'd send it back, that 510 connection is obviously all jacked up o_O

How long until those with the bunched up panties come in and make a comment about the kids.....followed by a comment about regulations.....

I was going to (sarcastically of course) until I read this soooo... at least a little bit longer :)

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I was thinking that but I'm sad to say my daughter lost interest making stuff so I made it without her around! The coils were difficult to build though!
I just hope you used an ohm meter and you have a battery capable of handling your build. Read up on ohms law.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
LOL! All of our vapepocolypse problems are solved! DIY mods with materials available at any Walmart.

That's fine for all you "handy" types who can do your own box build.
I'll wait for the Playskool version.
Hasbro's never let us down before... right?

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I've heard there are health issues with vaping on Playdoh, Lego is considered safer.

Nah, when I stopped smoking Lincoln Logs and switched to vaping Playdoh I felt so much better. I could walk up stairs without running out of breath and I smell so much better and I love the versatility of the builds with Playdoh. You can't build quad claptons with Lego's, they melt and that can't be safer. Playdoh just liquefies so Playdoh is where it's at.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Nah, when I stopped smoking Lincoln Logs and switched to vaping Playdoh I felt so much better. I could walk up stairs without running out of breath and I smell so much better and I love the versatility of the builds with Playdoh. You can't build quad claptons with Lego's, they melt and that can't be safer. Playdoh just liquefies so Playdoh is where it's at.

I know so many of you say you can't stand the smell now that you've quit the Logs... but I still like the aroma of the Redwoods. Maples on occasion too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread