Status
Not open for further replies.

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
I'm a little concerned based on this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/puresmoker/9017-finally-home-some-rather-bad-news.html

maybe they won't open up today.

Cash said theyd be good to go today..

...Friday we are still planning on opening and should be good to go...

...get your orders in as quickly as possible and good luck! :)

-CaSH

but since the HK is a problem with them getting the regular shipments they planned on for the future.. stock wont be in long, but they do have stock in as we type.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
i think she has been up all night. lol.. its ok, i set three alarms last night so i could get some sleep, but still keep an eye on PS.
This is starting to remind me of all the "Black Friday" shopping that goes on the day after Thanksgiving.Waking up early.....fighting the crowd...all that fun stuff! Hopefully everyone can give thanks when they open their doors...and get what they want for Christmas!lol:)The Wiz!

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Hey guys! I just spoke with Steve after I saw this thread and he said the product will be online between 4 and 5 pm central time. I know they worked all day and night yesterday trying to get the product organized and unpacked (plus earlier this week). Steve and Jo have been trying to get settled and organized in their new home, so it's been a very busy week for them.

So rest your refresh fingers till later on today and take deep breaths :). Hope that helps! Relief is coming soon!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hey guys! I just spoke with Steve after I saw this thread and he said the product will be online between 4 and 5 pm central time. I know they worked all day and night yesterday trying to get the product organized and unpacked (plus earlier this week). Steve and Jo have been trying to get settled and organized in their new home, so it's been a very busy week for them.

So rest your refresh fingers till later on today and take deep breaths :). Hope that helps! Relief is coming soon!
At last "The Voice of Reason".Thanks Riddle.........now everybody can take a nap:)The Wiz!

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com

yeah yeah.. they prolly got everything set up a day or two ago...

admit it.. they aren't ready because you and Daniel showed them the wonders of downtown nashville nightlife... and are currently recovering from their encounter with hometown heroes Jack Daniels and George Dickel ROFL :shock::shock::D:D:shock::shock:

i do jest btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread