• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What to call this... e-latte? e-espresso?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
I like my coffee just the way it is... This just seems a bit over the top :?:

Maybe it's my European mentality, but enjoying a coffee at a table reading a paper or chatting with a friend, is how it should be... not sitting in a car huffing on a stick just because you are too busy to spend 5 min. of your oh-so-busy life to enjoy a moment to yourself.

WTF is wrong with people...

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
hmmmmmmmmmmm coffee inhaler well lets examine this closer.... coffee is taken orally... inhaler same thing coffee goes to stomach..... inhaler to lungs. Coffee tastes good with cream and sugar....inhaler where do you put the condiments? I will stick to the traditional way of consuming coffee:D What next chocolate enemas or nasal spagetti

OntariAuLait

Sep 23, 2011
Canada
What to call this? hmmm, let me see. Maybe a fad? Hard enough trying to convert my smoker friends to an e-cig & this company thinks they can convert coffee drinkers to vaping coffee.

Good luck!

I don't think it's targeted at regular coffee drinkers, per se. I think it's for clubbers. :p

And as for the condiments, the caffeine inhaler holds a powder. I would think it would be even easier to properly "taste" flavours in powder rather than vapour, so they can probably add believable flavours even more easily than we can.

I just don't think I could inhale powder and enjoy it. Too gritty! :p

(The last "think of the children" line really irks me though. You're worried that underage kids will use them to club all night? Is it okay that they're at bars in the first place, or something? As long as they aren't on caffeine? What?)

Last edited:

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
I should tell him about this. Maybe it will get him off my back about my nicotine replacement with vaping :)

A person that pops caffeine pills like candy, has a problem with your vaping? That's a joke right?

Maybe you should convert him into a coffee drinker, he would probably live longer.:?:

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
A person that pops caffeine pills like candy, has a problem with your vaping? That's a joke right?

Maybe you should convert him into a coffee drinker, he would probably live longer.:?:

He's.......a weird one, but a nice guy...a bit on the gingery side (sorry if I offend any redheads) but he's a nerdy, .... with details sort of nice guy. Don't worry, I bother him all day at work by constantly tugging at his hairy red haired arms all day so he's probably just picking on me for being so irritating to him.

His excuse for not drinking coffee is that he doesn't want to run to the bathroom all day at work. My boss actually pays attention to this sort of thing. So being able to toke up some caffine might be attractive to a guy like him :)

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
You're kidding right? He actually makes it his business to monitor employees' bathroom habits/needs?

Yes believe it or not :(. I have a boss from hell when it comes to certain things. He thinks we're slacking on our job if we use the bathroom a couple of times in the day and its not on our break. I guess he'd rather we all wee in our pants. But don't get me wrong - we don't take his observations or comments extremely seriously. I don't think its legal (yet) to fire someone because they had to pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread