What to put on a P+ 10440

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albinon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
I am awaiting the delivery of a P+ 10440. I lost an arm to cancer, and I need a mod that I can hold between my fingers like a cigarette when I'm driving. The P+ 10440 seems like the perfect mod for this. There are only atomizers and cartomizers that are small enough so that they will not overhang the mod. Dripping is impractical for me, (sorry Dave, but the Vapemate is just too clunky looking). I only like cartomizers when they are fully saturated, and in a tank. The next size up is 14 mm. This would be fine, but I am not sure how it would look. I do not want to denigrate this beautiful mod if it does not look right. I have a steam machine that is 14 mm (and looks great), but I am having trouble visualizing how this would look on the 10440. If anyone has pictures of 14 mm. devices on the P+ 10440, I would appreciate it.

Albinon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
Let me show you what I found:

This is the Genesis Piculisci. It is hand made by a watch maker-jeweler from Romania. I found it on another forum, and it cost 120 Euros for V2

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 5.36.46 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 5.36.46 PM.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 5.40.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 5.40.45 PM.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Albinon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
Hi, I just started using clearomizers and found that the Kanger 510 looks and performs great.

I looked these up, because I don't remember seeing these. They are the same as the KR808 clearos from Nhaler I used back in my V2 days. They were not called Kangers, and he did not have a 510 version (at least at that time). You are right, they do work very well. Thank you.

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
I looked these up, because I don't remember seeing these. They are the same as the KR808 clearos from Nhaler I used back in my V2 days. They were not called Kangers, and he did not have a 510 version (at least at that time). You are right, they do work very well. Thank you.

I will post the link once I'm home. Got them from litecig, my second order thus far.

Albinon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
=Bulli Smoker A2 Classic & A2-T

I watched the video of this on vaporcigzz.com, and was impressed. I had never looked into atomizer tanks because I have always been told that they didn't work very well. This looks more like a modified top feeding genesis, such as the Genesis NV (which I have) or the Cyclon. I have ordered an A2-T, and will try it out.Thank you for the suggestion.

Last edited:

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
I haven't really had success in rebuilding these with SS mesh as the insides are too small to really fit what you'd need. However, the fiberglass wick that comes with them seems to work just fine. Just need to rebuild more often than if it were mesh.

EDIT: The A2 Classic is more of a dripping RBA (can use certain carts with it though) and the A2-T uses a eGo type A tank. I've found to my surprise that the A2-T is a better vape of the two thus far and seems to be the perfect amount of juice held in those tanks for exactly one 10440 battery's life. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread