What tobacco flavored juice For a strong throat hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1chris

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
kentucky
i have been vaping for 4 weeks and spend countless amount trying diff pg vg ratio's trying to find a good all day vape.And i come to you asking for help once more.

What are your Recommendations for juice that will provide me a Good throat hit.I have tried many that taste great but lack on Th.And I Despertly require some kick after a good meal or when i wake up .I would really like to have a tobacco flavor but any flavor you can recommend that has some kick i would be greatful as long as it is not menthol or have to Steep for crazy amount of time

ls1chris

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
kentucky
well i am currently using the Joye Ego with vk 2.0ohm cartomizers,And i mostly use 70/30 60/40 blend with 18/24 mg nic. and Still have issues with getting the Th i desire.I have used Fsusa tobaccos,BWB,jc and it all seems to be lacking that hit i want.

If you see a issue with my setup or liquid please help out as i am tired of throwing money at it trying and hoping i will get that hit

Engora

Jan 21, 2011
Redmond, WA
TH is a tough deal.
Sometime I get the craving for strong..really strong TH and analog-like taste.
I go to Dekang Tobacco (DK-TAB) 24mg from madvapes. I use BOGE 1.5 ohm with my Ego. Intense 10/15 puffs gets the job done.
Interesting thing is ..when I quited analog I used to go for it couple of times a day. Now, I am down to once a week or so.

Good luck..

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
well i am currently using the Joye Ego with vk 2.0ohm cartomizers,And i mostly use 70/30 60/40 blend with 18/24 mg nic. and Still have issues with getting the Th i desire.I have used Fsusa tobaccos,BWB,jc and it all seems to be lacking that hit i want.

If you see a issue with my setup or liquid please help out as i am tired of throwing money at it trying and hoping i will get that hit

Try one of AvidVapers 1.5ohm Cisco 510 atties. I use them to drip, and don't think the flavor would be good with a carto. But, if you want a solid TH from any flavor, dripping with a 1.5 will work every time...Eventually getting a box mod with variable voltage, like the Ali'i, will help you get great TH and flavor out of anything, even very low nic juices...

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I'll agree w/the Cisco LR 306 1.5 I can't do any attys @ 2.0 on a 3.7 volt mod. I got one once that didn't hit right and it metered in a 1.7 - Didn't like that one either. Attys play a big part and there isn't anything out there that hits harder than a Cisco 306 1.5 - provided you properly prepare and use it properly.

Try one of AvidVapers 1.5ohm Cisco 510 atties. I use them to drip, and don't think the flavor would be good with a carto. But, if you want a solid TH from any flavor, dripping with a 1.5 will work every time...Eventually getting a box mod with variable voltage, like the Ali'i, will help you get great TH and flavor out of anything, even very low nic juices...

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
It's doubtful you will find an all-day vape. I use 36 mg TW Doppio Espresso in the morning, 36 mg Dekang Camel most of the day. I switch to nicotinenirvanna 36 mg Tennesse No 7 once in a while because it has a chocolaty taste. All have great "lung hit". Many people looking for throat hit are actually looking for "lung hit". I hate anything that burns my throat, though I insist on lung hit.

HTH,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread