what top to go with my pretty nemmy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

genevieve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Los Angeles
hey....so OMG! today, i checked vaperev's site (as usual) to see if by some crazy chance they had any nemesis in stock....and they did?!!??! the VR one at that. so, of course i placed the order. i have been saving this $200 for some time now...waiting to buy my first mech mod. so......my question to ECF'ers is what atty would do this beauty justice? i don't have a lot to spend right now. so, i'd love to hear options for both an affordable and a pricier one for later when i have some money saved up again.

please keep in mind that i am still a beginner when it comes to rebuildables. i currently have an Igo-W.

i want atty's that look good on the VR (brass and polished) nemesis. but just as important to me is functionality and one that is beginner friendly.

i appreciate all your help guys.

and if any of you have been waiting like me....HURRY and get yours now before they're gone!
Love you vapers :)

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
The Kayfun Lite or its clone, the Russian 91% would be a good RBa to put on top. They wouldn't be much more difficult than you igow to build and they hit like a dream. The Terminator C (Oddysseus clone) would also be a great tank RBA to put on top. You can pick one of these up for around $50-$60. Lastly, the Ithika clone is a great RBA. Another option could be the Fogger V2. I haven't had personal experience with it, but the early reviews seem promising. I bought one from a coop, so I'm just waiting for it come. The Fogger would definitely be the most economical choice, but finding it will be more difficult.

Any of those would look great and put out awesome vapor for you. I don't use RDAs much, so I can't help in that department. Congrats on your Nemesis!

genevieve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Los Angeles
beware that the ody and Ithaka clones arent flush on the 22 diameter nemmy. they are 23mm I believe. Klite is georgous on the nemmy

are you talking about the kayfun lite? like, the really expensive one? if so, i completely agree. and i intend to get one - eventually. i don't have the money right now. i'm looking for something comparable (hopefully) closer to the $40 range. any ideas?

again, the easier to set up the better. i am still a beginner with rebuildables ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread