What vape goodies are you waiting on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVape524

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2017
240ml of juice from TheSauceLa. I've been a huge fan of the Capone and vanilla bean cream from them that I revived a few weeks ago. This time I went with their bogo sale, 2 120mls for around $16 including shipping when paired with the discount code from last month that still
works. One 120ml is the Carmel waffle cappuccino and the other is some more vanilla bean cream. I was thinking about starting to DIY but with prices like this on juice it's almost a moot point lol.

So happy I've gotten away from spending 20-30 dollars on 30-60ml bottles of juice. On the flip side of that my tanks I've been using have increased in liquid consumption. So it's probably evening out with the out of pocket expense lol

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I just won an Innokin Axiom tank that's due to ship tomorrow. I'll either see it in three days, or three weeks, depending if they use DHL or slow-boat. I don't think I can buy anything else until I sell off one of my mech mods. (I mean, I don't think I should buy anything else...not like that'll probably stop me :))

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
2 Kayfun v5 clones from China - due tomorrow according to Canada Post, but given their tracking status likely to arrive today

Yippee! I am now the proud possessor of 2 SJMY Kayfun v5 clones.

So disappointed, the mailman just came to the door and I thought it was my 500ml of juice but it was pet food. Just checked the tracking and it should be here tomorrow or Saturday.

You have my deepest sympathies. :cry: I only wish everyone could be as happy as I am.

iVape524

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2017
Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to do that if my patience allows
Psst. Let the caramel waffle cappuccino steep a little. It's good straight out the bottle, but if you let it breathe for a day with the occasional shake, the capppuccino flavor becomes more pronounced.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Try some VTC 5A cells , the A versions have a great kick with little voltage drop , I personally think there better than my VTC4,s

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Was going to get those but they are a little too expensive for this time around... maybe next time, thanks though! :)

BackDoc

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 24, 2010
    Galts Gulch
    240ml of juice from TheSauceLa. I've been a huge fan of the Capone and vanilla bean cream from them that I revived a few weeks ago. This time I went with their bogo sale, 2 120mls for around $16 including shipping when paired with the discount code from last month that still
    works. One 120ml is the Carmel waffle cappuccino and the other is some more vanilla bean cream. I was thinking about starting to DIY but with prices like this on juice it's almost a moot point lol.

So happy I've gotten away from spending 20-30 dollars on 30-60ml bottles of juice. On the flip side of that my tanks I've been using have increased in liquid consumption. So it's probably evening out with the out of pocket expense lol
    do you by any chance remember the code Ivape?, Thanks

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 17, 2013
    Lakeland, Fl. USA
    I have replacement glass for my IJoy combo. Been missing it! Never really did like tanks until I got the combo. The flavor is outstanding, better than any dripper I have and I have about 10 RDA's. Can't wait to get the glass so I can put it back into rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread