Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
1st PV - Caravela mech mod w/ Nimbus rda -> SVD VV w/ KFL+ -> eGo battery w/ Protank 3 mini. with some more mech mods inbetween purchases.
I guess that would be regression? lol
Maybe it's why I stopped smoking analogs immediately.

Your first PV was an authentic Caravela? Unless you meant a clone then that's a hell of a way to start and it's definitely regression.

brantuck84

May 25, 2014
cullman,al
Started with a 650mah ego and ce4 from a tobacco store. Then fell in love after I went to my local b&m (didn't know we even had one) there I bought a bigger 1300mah ego-t upgrade pass through and a kanger t3s and a gsh2. Then a glass evod2. Started to notice that I was hooked and hadn't smoked a CIG in a few weeks so I bought a vamo v5 and a nautilus. Soon became board with that and bought a sentinel m16 clone and an omega rda. Yep I'm in love. Now for my daily I have a black copper stingray clone and a patriot clone and a couple of kayfun clone (3.1 and lite+v2). This has all happened in less then 5 months.

I started with a really ....ty eGo style battery with a CE4 clearomizer and moved on to an eVod knockoff that I got from Smoking Joe's. An awesome vape shop opened up in my area (NEPA vapors, check out Cloud Chemistry in East Stroudsburg, made to order eliquid, good mod selection and an awesome staff) and I got an iTaste MVP with an iClear 30 which I used for awhile.
I eventually ended up buying a Nimbus RDA which led to mech mods and here I am now with a Caravela clone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I started with an eGo battery (forget what the mAh was) and an Aspire BDC ET-S.

Soon there after I got a Provari with Nautilus.

Bought an RSST RTA but didn't have much luck with it so I went back to the Nautilus.

Tried out a Kayfun and loved it so I am currently vaping a Provari w/ Kayfun.

Just recently purchased a V3tronix Flip and Plume Veil RDA that I should be receiving no later than next Monday. Can't wait!

Oh yeah, I also purchased an eVic Supreme, 3 additional Kayfuns and 2 more Provaris along the way.

Smoke Tip - e-Go with E-go clearomizer - Vision Spinner with Kanger Protank - Tesla with Kanger Protank 2 - MVP with Kanger Protank 2 - SVD with Kanger Protank 3 - Lambo, Tesla, SVD, MVP 2 with Protank 3 - eVic with Nautilus Aspire

I've used a LOT of mods but the eVic is my favorite, for the moment! LOL

Some others that I've tried but can't remember the clearomizer:
Itaste VV
e-Go Twist
Cool Fire
Vamo

My son vapes and is constantly buying mods. He uses them for a while and then passes them on. Personally, I think that's a great set-up for me.

Teresa

v4p3v4p3v4p3

Moved On
Jul 17, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

D55W

Feb 9, 2014
Denver, CO, USA
Started with an EGO Starter Kit with CE4's, Moved on to ProTank Mini's, both the II's and III's, upgraded the battery to an iTaste VV. Got myself a Kayfun Lite Plus V2 (Original) and my son gave me his unused Provari to use with the Kayfun, that saved me some :2c: .. Recently purchased a Nzonic Clone and an IGO-W RDA. I rotate amongst most of it except the CE4's. Can't see ever going back to them...:p
'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread