What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

medman1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Tampa
I ordered liquid from a vendor (might be from here,might not)and the wrong liquid was sent.They said no prob just send it back for a refund,they don't have any of the liquid I ordered.I sent it back and a no one was there to sign so a notice was left for it to be picked up.
8-10 days later the package was still at the post office.
I was told that they had not received a notice but they will pick it up the next day.
7 days later,package is still at the post office.
What do I do?
How long should I wait?

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
I think you've waited far to long for a resolution. Dispute the charge with your card company,and call them out in the review of suppliers forum.

Yep, because they will do it again if they did it once. reviews are how we praise good vendors and expose the bad ones. :)

Last edited:

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
So now your saying the juice has been sitting at the post office for 17 days?! I would contact your credit card company dispute the charges and contact the moderators of the ECF. Then I would post something about the company in the reviews Of Suppliers forums so no one else has to go thru the same thing. 250.00 is too much to let it go to waste! I think you have waited long enough. Do something now!!!! There is no excuse for them ripping you off!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread