• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Zombie movies do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Check out Brain Damage if you get a chance. I HAD the rare Synapse version with 5.1 remix... Aylmer was kinda like a zombie, he fed on brains and was about 1000x more endearing than Bub could ever be!

edit: Holy Cow, BATMAN! I found it on Amazon! Synapse released it again for another 'limited edition' of 50,000 units with the 5.1 remix, uncut, and with liner notes and commentary! Happy Dance, Happy Dance! I'll be dancing to Aylmer's tune again lol!

Last edited:

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
Check out Brain Damage if you get a chance. I HAD the rare Synapse version with 5.1 remix... Aylmer was kinda like a zombie, he fed on brains and was about 1000x more endearing than Bub could ever be!

edit: Holy Cow, Batman! I found it on Amazon! Synapse released it again for another 'limited edition' of 50,000 units with the 5.1 remix, uncut, and with liner notes and commentary! Happy Dance, Happy Dance! I'll be dancing to Aylmer's tune again lol!

You're new, you didn't know.

Please refer to post #18 in the "Contest anyone?" thread
:w00t::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::w00t:

syndicate2083

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Massachusetts
Hey everyone :)

Heres my list, top of my head:

Dawn of the Dead '72
Dawn of the Dead remake
Diary of the Dead (Thought this was really under-rated)
Day of the Dead
Dead Set (not exactly a movie, but still an outstanding addition, kudos to the BBC miniseries)
Zombieland
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Snow (this was ridiculous, haha)
Land of the Dead
28 Days later(not exactly zombies, but close nuff :))
28 Weeks later

I think some others but I cant remember at work haha.

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
Dead Alive (my favorite movie of all time)
Undead or alive
Resident evil (et al) The next one is gonna be 3d
Undead
28 days/weeks later
The serpent and the rainbow
Night of the living dead
Dawn of the dead
Day of the dead
Shaun of the dead
Do rob zombie movies count? (I got em all)
Several more I can't think of right now too. (I have a ton of movies)

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
My daughter took all the zombie movies when she moved out, but we had all of them at one time. I absolutely loved the SK book Cell...I'll bet it will be something like that to start it all off. Also, even though it's not zombies, his book/mini-series The Stand goes into what a post world would look/feel like. Cars everywhere, dead bodies all around...I loved how they remade their societies. Oh, Man, I'm loving this forum!!

I haven't heard of it. Let us know how it is!

Will do...will report back with a review once I watch it. I ended up getting 2 movies today, Zombie Driftwood and Survival of the Dead. I know I am a little late on this, but I should have a copy of Fido this coming week as well

Ok...I tried to watch Zombie Driftwood. It was unwatchable. I did manage to watch about 30-40 minutes but had to turn it off...it was bad...

If anyone wants to watch it, I will send them the movie.

Survival of the Dead was at least watchable. Not Romero's best, but at least it had a decent storyline.

I finally got Fido so I will be watching that soon.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I really liked Fido. It's more comedy, but it puts a decent spin on what would happen years after rebuilding started, while zombies still inhabited the planet.

I liked Survival of the Dead too. The acting wasn't the greatest, and the film could have been shot better, but I agree that it was an interesting storyline, rather than the typical "We're stuck in a corner with 1.22 billion zombies in our way. How do we get out." type of movie.

I really liked Fido. It's more comedy, but it puts a decent spin on what would happen years after rebuilding started, while zombies still inhabited the planet.

I liked Survival of the Dead too. The acting wasn't the greatest, and the film could have been shot better, but I agree that it was an interesting storyline, rather than the typical "We're stuck in a corner with 1.22 billion zombies in our way. How do we get out." type of movie.

If you wanna give zombie driftwood a shot, PM me your address...when you're done with it, pass it on to the next person

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Ok...I tried to watch Zombie Driftwood. It was unwatchable. I did manage to watch about 30-40 minutes but had to turn it off...it was bad...

We watched this last night. It took about 30 to 40 minutes to get to any zombie action. I stayed through . . . my wife was laughing. I was paying more attention to inventorying my BOB supplies/needs and sharpening knives. It did get slightly better. It had potential for a great and unique story based solely on the premise that the zombies brains would have been stuck in whatever state they were in when they became zombies. They just happened to be tourists on a cruise . . . thus it was more of a joke.

EDIT: Man, I really need to reduce the amount of things I have on my plate. I've been doing everything half-baked lately.

Now that I'm done with it, who wants it next? PM me, and I'll ship it out. :thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread