What's in Geoff's Blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
I've said this a few times, Geoff's Blend tastes exactly like a certain brand of chewing gum with a bright yellow label. I love it, but I can't vape it for more than a few days because I think the cinnamon nukes my taste buds. I've always got a bit of butter rum, vanilla, and cinnamon. It's not unpleasantly sweet, has a nice kick. it's a really good all purpose vape.

nogrin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Nashville, TN
blackcaverns.net
Ok, here's a weird question about Geoff's Blend... Why do i get a burnt taste in a 2.0 ohm carto (and/or 2.0 ohm carto in a tank) at both 3.7v or when using a Kick at 9 watts? When i just fill a 1.5 ohm carto with GB at both 3.7v or Kicked at 9 watts, it tastes just fine. Anyone else have this issue? I've tried it in multiple 2.0 ohm cartos and they all have the same result.

Sethenes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
Add me to the Geoff's Blend ADV Hall of Fame! Seriously, I have not found one juice that can compare. It's just that good. I won't be buying anymore juices, because they all just end up shelved in favor of Geoff's Blend. I can't get enough of the stuff. I definitely can't go back to analogs. If you haven't tried this juice, you don't know what you're missing.

Yes, I taste butterscotch and banana too, obviously the cinnacide, mmmm... I've been mixing in a few drops of the cinnacide in too!

Edit : Oh, and it only took Geoff's Blend to get my brother and a couple friends off analogs, after not being excited about my first flavors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread