What's in your Pocket? Show Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonster714

Jan 10, 2015
Alabama
So I'm considering shopping for a carry case for my growing collection. I did a search to find a thread like this and found a few. Problem is they are pretty outdated. I'm sure there's been a ton new products come out since then. Lately, I have to stuff my pockets with a few tanks, bottles, and rig if I'm going somewhere away from home for any amount of time. I really need a small case. I was wondering what you vets use?

Here's a small example of what I'm looking for. What's your travel gear look like? I'm sure to see some pretty fancy stuff.
IMAG0180.jpg

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
I don't carry bottles with me when I'm out during the day. I normally just stick my iStick in a pocket in my purse, but I did fine that a hard drive case works for my eGo batteries and evod 2/glass tanks. If I take the tip off my emow tank and slide it into the mesh pocket with the batteries and tank, my iStick will fit in the other side of the case. I suppose a bigger case or second case for juice bottles would work.

14f877823cb4f7f018214d0364403689.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
There are some really fantastic carrying cases at Fasttech.com. It does take a couple of week or so for shipment but it is well worth it in order to save some money. Told you I was "frugal". I have a black one like the picture you are showing. If you would be interested in having it, let me know. I'm a little faster than China.
wink.gif

Found 498 carrying case at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you.

quinngia

Moved On
Sep 8, 2014
New York
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

greenmonster714

Jan 10, 2015
Alabama
There are some really fantastic carrying cases at Fasttech.com. It does take a couple of week or so for shipment but it is well worth it in order to save some money. Told you I was "frugal". I have a black one like the picture you are showing. If you would be interested in having it, let me know. I'm a little faster than China.
wink.gif

Found 498 carrying case at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you.

Whoa....that's a ton of cases. Thank you for the link. Waiting for shipping is no biggie to me. I see there's just about every price range available in there.

I hate bulk in my pockets, I want a necklace thingy

A mvp is pretty heavy for a pants pocket. I usually try to wear a shirt with a pocket or a jacket. I hope to find a nice case from the link provided above. I do like the lanyard setup but i need a small case for the other stuff. And at the rate I'm going now I'll probably need two.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
loose in my pockets - usually. if just going out for a few hours its just My Reo Grand LP.
If for more than a few hours I grab a battery box, throw in a battery and a 6ml (Reo) bottle. Fits perfect.
If more than a day I grab my altoid can that has wick, wire, drill bits, tweezers, nail clippers, mini screwdrivers, and an allen key. I also grab a few 30mls of juice (I like variety) and more batteries and potentially a charger and backup mod depending on the length of time I'm gone.

greenmonster714

Jan 10, 2015
Alabama
I use one of those flashlight belt holsters. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fenix-AB0...meter-LED-Flashlights-Black-FENIX-AB/37380242 For the mod.. Don't generally carry around a KIT.

Nice. I like it.

loose in my pockets - usually. if just going out for a few hours its just My Reo Grand LP.
If for more than a few hours I grab a battery box, throw in a battery and a 6ml (Reo) bottle. Fits perfect.
If more than a day I grab my altoid can that has wick, wire, drill bits, tweezers, nail clippers, mini screwdrivers, and an allen key. I also grab a few 30mls of juice (I like variety) and more batteries and potentially a charger and backup mod depending on the length of time I'm gone.

That must be one large altoid can. :D

bullet08

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2014
USA
used to carry full load of my EDC. however, lately, i've cut them down.

left front pocket: my cell phone and my wife's car key.
right front pocket: my keyring, copper aaa flashlight, and spydie PM2.
right back pocket: my wallet.

vaping gear does not go into any pocket. i carry them in old PSP2 case along with liquid and spare battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread