What's it take to get an answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavik79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Albany, NY
First off, just like everyone else, I got my order insanely fast, but apparently there are times when maybe things should take a little longer....

Got my order on Saturday, Monday got an email from Chris saying I need to check my order carefully because it's possible I might have accidentally received 250ml of 60mg instead of plain VG.....but didn't say if it would be as simple as checking the labels, or if they were maybe mislabeled? (the wording to "check it carefully" made me think maybe the bottles might be mislabeled, since "giving it a quick glance" would tell me if the order was right if everything was labeled correctly)
I wrote back Monday night asking for clarification on what I'm looking for, along with mentioning that 1 of the 2 atty's I ordered arrived visibly physically damaged. Here it is Thursday mid morning and I still haven't received any response??

So, I've had all this liquid in hand for 5 days, but I don't dare use it because I don't know what's what between what's supposed to be 0-nic PG, 0-nic VG and 60mg fluid. The bottles look the same, and all 3 smell the same, I have no idea how to go about telling them apart......anyone have any solid advice on figuring this out?

Sorry to have to put this out in the open Chris, but I'm down to my last 6 or 7 ml of fluid in my other bottle and can't keep waiting for an answer. I've waited 2 1/2 days thinking maybe something came up and you hadn't been online for some reason.....but I see you've been active here on the board yesterday, the day before, even as recently as 8 hours prior to this post. Not exactly the excellent customer service and responsiveness that everyone raves about here.....and quite frankly, I'm sorry, but I find it scary as hell that 2 orders were possibly messed up in the rush to get them out the door. Considering the types of chemicals we're dealing with here, I'd rather wait an extra day than have to question what I've got.

Last edited:

Kavik79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Albany, NY
Okay, I was going to edit my original post, but thought it might be better off to explain it for those that read the post above

I got a call from Chris a minute ago, a Chris who was appologetic for getting me more concerned than I needed to be, and for all the confusion. After talking to him for a few minutes I get the feeling I can believe what he said about not getting my emails, hence the reason he never responded.

He also explained that he was sure the labels were right, as those are done up ahead of time by him personally, and the only possible problem would've been the wrong bottle might have been put in the box, not the scary mislabeling I was worried about! So that part's all good...

As for the broken atty....when he gets more in he'll be shipping out a replacement. I offered to send the broken one back, he told me to keep it to 'fiddle around with' and see if I can get it to work.....so I might get a free atty out of the deal lol

All in all, I'm relieved that this was resolved, and appologize for throwing it out in the open when I thought I was just being ignored. In retrospect, I probably should've considered picking up the phone like he did, don't know why the thought didn't cross my mind....I think I just get cranky when it comes to my nicotine :oops:
After talking in person, I think this is an alright guy to deal with :thumb:

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
Chris is totally an alright guy to deal with. He's emailed and called me just to follow up on stuff and check things out.

Plus his juice is great both flavor and price wise. I use him exclusively.

And less we forget that ECF forum member mamacat watches these posts like a...well...cat to make sure everything is handled and followed up on ASAP.

I'm glad this worked out for you and I think you'll appreciate MyFreedomSmokes in the long run.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hey Kavik79,

I am so glad it worked out! I sent him your original post minutes after you posted, because I knew something was not right.

Many thanks for the follow-up post, too!

mamacat :)

Chris is totally an alright guy to deal with. He's emailed and called me just to follow up on stuff and check things out.

Plus his juice is great both flavor and price wise. I use him exclusively.

And less we forget that ECF forum member mamacat watches these posts like a...well...cat to make sure everything is handled and followed up on ASAP.

I'm glad this worked out for you and I think you'll appreciate MyFreedomSmokes in the long run.

Thank you nubee!! mamacat :)

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Chris is definitely a keeper! He called me too just to let me know my order went a day later than he anticipated... (I still hadn't even begun to worry) and to let me know about the back order on atty's and wanted to know if I was totally out and in dire need... (of course not, I am a planner- HeeHee- Most of the time) But, nonetheless, he followed up, I am very impressed and... just starting to get into the liquids (I left a couple reviews on e-liquid board) - I am very pleased and will definitely be doing another order in the future!

Kavik79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Albany, NY
Had to do the followup mamacat.....couldn't let it go unexplained and make people worry for no reason! :) (just wish when I edited the title of the post, that it wold've updated in the thread listing....tried to put right in the title that the issue was resolved)

I PM'ed Chris the address the emails were sent to...turned out he had the wrong address in the "Reply To" field when he wrote me, so they didn't go to the myfreedomsmokes email account that he monitors. simple mistake :D

Kavik79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Albany, NY
I give up. I thought this was resolved, but I have an issue again :rolleyes:

After getting the whole issue above resolved with a reasonable explanation,it seemed like Chris followed through on his word about replacing the broken 510 atomizer. Got a package in the mail a little over a week ago with my replacement atty.......but it's not a 510, it's a 401. Again, frustrating mistake that alone wouldn't be a big deal, but compounded with everything else, well.....
Sent a couple messages back and forth on here about it, ended up having to send him the order number so he knew what I was talking about, fair enough, I sent that on Nov 4th, he read it on the 5th. 4 1/2 days later and I've still heard nothing back from him :mad:

So....thanks. I just went out and spent more money and bought a 401 pass-through just so I could get some use out of this atty that I had no other parts to go along with :sneaky:

Oh, and did I mention the replacement was a 401 atty? I know I did, but the point of repeating myself is this: I could've bought a 401 atty for half the price of a 510 atty from other supported vendors here. Even on the MFS site the 401 is only $10 as opposed to the $12 I paid for the 510. A nice 15% loss to top it all off.

I'm glad everyone else has such great luck with this vendor, I honestly am....but this is it for me, I'll go elsewhere from now on.

Kavik79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Albany, NY
I knew this is exactly what was going to happen too. :rolleyes:

mamacat,
With all due respect....I was dealing with Chris on this, not you. And I don't mean that in a rude way, what I'm saying is; When in the middle of a conversation of PM's back and forth, Chris requests specific information, I send it, he reads it, then decides to not respond...that's on him. I shouldn't have to go bug someone else to bug him to answer me, nor should you have to be bothered with it. Likewise, it should be him responding to this post...but he doesn't.

If it was something like he hadn't read my message, sure I could consider something like "hey mamacat, sent Chris a message but he hasn't read it, can you just ask him to check his PM's?". But even that seems like more than I should need to do. If a business chooses to market and promote through a forum, it's their responsability to handle forum activity the same way they would handle direct emails or phone calls. That goes for responding to PM's as well as keeping up in their threads.

I don't exactly know who you are in all of this, but I do know that Chris has never bothered responding to my issues in this thread, didn't handle any of this until you told him about it, never even responded to my initial questions about the deal that got me to make a purchase from him in the first place until you got involved...........

He needs to learn to handle his own responsibilities. If he can't be bothered to keep up with things here without being mothered (no pun intended), then maybe he should stick to running the business and let you handle the P.R. and contacts on the forum.

You're right, there really isn't anything to do at this point to make it right, I already gave him a second chance....and this was the result. There are enough other businesses out there that all have the same products, for comparable prices, without the b.s. and without the headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread