Status
Not open for further replies.

ephemerata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
Hey everyone!

I've been on a quest to find my Holy Grail liquid and have spent an embarrassing amount of time looking through all the vendors. Here's my wishlist:

Ahlusion's Caramel Pear Black Tea, Cha-Yen Cardamom, Boba Tea Lychee, Apple Wild Wood, Cranberry Autumn, Ginger Orange Oolong, Jade Dew, Lemon Cream, Lemon Fairy, Lemon Ginger Iced Tea, Maple Burley, Mystic Spice Tea, Ole!, Papaya Lassi and Mango Lassi, Smooth Criminal, Vanilla Black Tea, and Honey Cured.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes: Sludge

ECBlends: Earl Grey, Dragon's Milk, Dragon's Nectar, Dragon's Roar, and Dragon's Blood.

Can you tell I like tea? :)

What about your wishlist?

ephemerata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
Can't think of any that I haven't got ordered and just waiting for delivery. I do have a Billet Box on my wishlist though.

What're you waiting on? Technically they were past-wishlist items so I think they still count!

I'm currently waiting on Tribeca and Turkish tobacco from Halo, and a package from Ahlusions with Ginger Apple Tea, Boba Tea, W&A Sasparilla, and Cha-Yen Orange Blossom.

ephemerata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
Ahlusion is the tops! You might as well put their whole catalog on the wishlist. :)
I've tried more than a few on your list and they're very tasty, I reordered 60ml of boba tea & caramel pear BT

I'm waiting on a huge DIY order now tho

My Ahlusion order shipped today and I can't wait. SOON!

What're you waiting on? Any plans in the works for an awesome DIY juice?

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I did not think about tea juices till I came across Ahlusions
Which I really went to for the tobacco's which by the way half the site is on my wish list
But as far as the Tea Ahlusion's Caramel Pear Black Tea Looks so good that and boba's tea will be on my next order
I also have coming vape mail Gold member, Gold rising, Vehcio blend and Maplewood tobacco
Also have from sands mods coming grumpy's hooch

ephemerata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
I have some boba tea, lychee boba tea, dragons milk/blood/roar all incoming this week :)

Sounds like we have similar taste!

I added to my incoming vapemail this morning. I told myself I wasn't going to order anything for a few weeks, but it was like an itch that I had to scratch. I have 8 coming in from Alice in Vapeland after seeing the reviews of her tea blends.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm sort of embarrassed to admit the amount of juice I either have on the way to me in the mail or sitting on my desk waiting for when my vaper's tongue is over.

Some things I still want:

Fuzion: Unicorn Blood ( and probably Gummy Blood). Gotta see what the fuss is about.
Velvet Cloud: Mewlew's Magic & Night Shift
Ahlusion: Caramel Pear Black Tea, Honey Blues, and I have on order in the mail right now.. we'll see if any are a re-order for a large size.
Nicoticket: Vanilla Cupcake, Apricot and the rumored OR3O I keep hearing about!
Alice In Vapeland: Twis Brilling, B&W Cookie (need large bottles of these based on my sample pack) & April Moon

and non juice related:

ProVari Mini and some of the Kanger Pro Tank II in different colors.

My wishlist!

MBV: Freckled Lemonade, Spurberry, Spring Break, Sour Yum, Dream Tea, Jungle Juice, White tea

Illusions: Horchata, Jade, Bubble Berry

Virgin Vapors: Fresh Thai Mango, Mango Mint Julep, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Infinity: Dragons Delight

FuzionVapor: Orgamistic, Haduken, Roundhouse

I really like light fruity flavors. :)

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Heather's Heavenly Vapes: Legend aka Gandalf

Ahlusion: Smooth Criminal & Mango Lassi

Ms. T's Bakery: Snicker-doodle Cookie (I am waiting for Snicker-doodle Doodle Banana right now!)

I have Mt. Baker Vapor's Watermelon in the mail right now, but depending on what I think about it, I might try Ahlusion and/or Virgin Vapor for a nice watermelon. I went with Mt. Baker first because I've never vaped watermelon, and I think that it might be a cheap day vape (I'm not sure that I believe in an "all day vape" yet).

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I'm leaning toward that, myself. I think I'm still looking for my Holy Grail, though.

I like variety. One flavor all day seems absurd to me. Even as big of a Coca Cola fan as I am, sometimes I want a Cherry Coke or something else like Vernor's or Dr. Pepper. I figure that with vaping it's going to be similar for me, so my idea is to have a stable of good flavors to choose from and go with whatever I'm feeling. It kills me that Marlboro Lights sufficed for nearly 20 years with little to no variation!

I reckon my "Holy Grail" approach, if I have one, is to find the best in various categories, sort of like having a favorite Chinese restaurant, favorite Indian restaurant, etc... so that I know where to go when I'm hungry for whatever. That's where I'm way pickier than my wife: she generally doesn't care what we eat, while I have to be in the mood for something.

It actually boggles my mind that some people would want to smoke...vape, I mean...the same thing every day and all day.

ephemerata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
I like variety. One flavor all day seems absurd to me. Even as big of a Coca Cola fan as I am, sometimes I want a Cherry Coke or something else like Vernor's or Dr. Pepper. I figure that with vaping it's going to be similar for me, so my idea is to have a stable of good flavors to choose from and go with whatever I'm feeling. It kills me that Marlboro Lights sufficed for nearly 20 years with little to no variation!

I reckon my "Holy Grail" approach, if I have one, is to find the best in various categories, sort of like having a favorite Chinese restaurant, favorite Indian restaurant, etc... so that I know where to go when I'm hungry for whatever. That's where I'm way pickier than my wife: she generally doesn't care what we eat, while I have to be in the mood for something.

It actually boggles my mind that some people would want to smoke...vape, I mean...the same thing every day and all day.

Your food analogy makes a lot of sense.

I think my problem is that I keep finding liquids I like, and even when rotating through them, I get completely sick of them after a few days. I'm afraid I'll be stuck in this pattern of ordering, steeping, getting sick of juices, ordering, steeping..

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
My Ahlusion order shipped today and I can't wait. SOON!

What're you waiting on? Any plans in the works for an awesome DIY juice?

I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed by Ahlusion, Vlad can mix like nobodies business.

I've got a TON of stuff coming, easily my biggest vapemail order ever. I think its like 70 items. :)

I got makings for 500ml of unflavored 18mg, measuring equipment, Sweetener, EM, sour flavoring, MTS, apple pie, banana cream, dragonfruit, green tea, peppermint, waffle, bavarian cream, sweet tarts, peach, pear, and a few other flavors.

I should be able to make some crazy combos with all that! I want to make an awesome tea flavor, but I got some other concentrates to play around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread