What's the best PCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyvest

Mar 2, 2012
new york
I have heard there are cheaper pcc's out there than the smokeless image one. I am trying to find one myself. I thought the volt starter kit would have come with a wall charger but I dont think it does so now i am tring to see if I can find one cheaper so I can buy the cheaper starter kit. Does a 510 work with 808 batt"?

Last edited:

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
I have a 510 mega PCC that is still going strong. I used it for several months then got other kits and stopped using it..now after most of my other batteries are fried im back to using that 510 mega with the PCC and im very glad I bought it

Also one of my first kits was a standard 510 kit..the charger for that kit doesnt work anymore so I charge them with the mega PCC by putting something on top of the battery and closing the case to hold the shorter 510 down far enough to charge and it works great...was using a driptip that had a bit broken off the bottom and fit perfect but since losing it I now use a piece of Q tip the I cut to length and bend the ends a bit [___] like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread