The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What's the best PCC?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Kind Head, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kind Head

Kind Head Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2011
    St. Louis
    What's the best PCC out there right now for either 510 or 808D batteries. Also, is there any that I should stay away from?

-Thanks

2. Sicarius

Sicarius Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    NZ
  3. Kind Head

Kind Head Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2011
    St. Louis
    Anyone else having any suggestions for where to buy a PCC (Personal Charging Case) from?
    I am looking for either a 510 or KR808D style PCC. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Chad

4. Sweeney Todd

Sweeney Todd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2012
    Durham, NC USA
  5. slyvest

slyvest Full Member

Mar 2, 2012
    new york
    I have heard there are cheaper pcc's out there than the smokeless image one. I am trying to find one myself. I thought the volt starter kit would have come with a wall charger but I dont think it does so now i am tring to see if I can find one cheaper so I can buy the cheaper starter kit. Does a 510 work with 808 batt"?

6. Robby

Robby Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Hamlin, PA
    I have a 510 mega PCC that is still going strong. I used it for several months then got other kits and stopped using it..now after most of my other batteries are fried im back to using that 510 mega with the PCC and im very glad I bought it

Also one of my first kits was a standard 510 kit..the charger for that kit doesnt work anymore so I charge them with the mega PCC by putting something on top of the battery and closing the case to hold the shorter 510 down far enough to charge and it works great...was using a driptip that had a bit broken off the bottom and fit perfect but since losing it I now use a piece of Q tip the I cut to length and bend the ends a bit [___] like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.