Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Yea one of these days ill drop $20 for an HH .357
They are nice its good to have one I like having lots of options. Also a dual coil atty is worth getting and 306 atty are good also especially with a DCA. Just when you thought you had attys figured out now you have some more youtubing to do;-)
The only purpose for a bridge is to deliver juice from a cartridge. The bridge would hold some extra juice when dripping, but as far as I'm concerned, the fact that you can't see the coil well for cleaning purposes negates that unintended use benefit.

O yea forgot about the cartridges man Im glad they were short lived they sucked!

Last edited:

BigLebowski

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2013
Clearfield, UT
The only purpose for a bridge is to deliver juice from a cartridge. The bridge would hold some extra juice when dripping, but as far as I'm concerned, the fact that you can't see the coil well for cleaning purposes negates that unintended use benefit.

That pretty much explains it.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Bridgeless = 3 x more expensive. Buy 3 bridged atomizers. You clean them the same way. "Seeing coil"? Really? Next thing you know, he'll be putting it under a microscope! :laugh:

The bridge doesn't "burn". There are wicks of course. Silica. That doesn't burn either. If you're cleaning the atty and not over heating it...nothing burns.

Bridge holds juice. There was even a time when people made "bonuts" for dripping. Do a forum search. They actually added mesh to atomizers. lol.

I used to use standard atomizers. I'm NOT paying $20.00 for some over-hyped atomizers. No way. I tried a bridge-less once. Didn't last any longer and tasted the same. IDK what one it was off the top of my head. But....meh.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I find the flavor more muted with bridged atomizers and I also have a very difficult time keeping them in the happy place between too dry and flooded. I tried comparing identical Cisco spec attys, bridged and bridgless, to rule out brand differences. I had the same issues with the Cisco bridged. That said, some people love bridged attys.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Bridgeless = 3 x more expensive. Buy 3 bridged atomizers. You clean them the same way. "Seeing coil"? Really? Next thing you know, he'll be putting it under a microscope! :laugh:

I find a cheap magnifying glass works just fine.:D Depending on vaping style and juice used sometimes a burnt crust will form. Seeing, and maybe I should of added, accessing the coil is necessary to pick that crud off the coil, otherwise it won't taste so good.

Last edited:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I find a cheap magnifying glass works just fine.:D Depending on vaping style and juice used sometimes a burnt crust will form. Seeing, and maybe I should of added, accessing the coil is necessary to pick that crud off the coil, otherwise it won't taste so good.

A sweet or dark juice with a 50% or above VG would for sure be better off in a bridgless.
DCA? So why a 306 atty?
ww.goodsensevapor.com/pages/306dca Heres a link there are bridged and bridgless 306 attys also;-) #06 attys are small and easy to flood so a DAC makes it easier to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread