What's the most reputable company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
I said battery mods, at least I thought I said battery mods.
Yes, sorry, didn't really put that very well. I know you said 'battery mods'... I was just trying to make it clear that buying those devices didn't take you away from China-produced equipment.

Again, apologies for not being a bit clearer with what I meant.

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
But they're so pretty...I keep trying to convince hubby I really need one, but he laughs at me.

Well I will tell you this - say you pick yourself up a 510, 901, what have you - once you get it and love it ;) ... all you have to do is hop over to the modders forums! You will find out exactly how easy it is to make yours look quite snazzy. There are several posts about how to install jeweled tips, paint jobs, custom detailing, etc.
Plus it's kinda cool to show off your flashy stuff that YOU made :D

Take care,
- Hap

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
I'm using different colored atty's with different sparkly nail stickers on mine now...but that gold and silver with the gems is so nice. I'm thinking of trying to find a person in the area who paints cars or motorcycles with cool designs to paint the 2 mods I have. I was going to try to do it myself and after looking at paint prices it would probably be cheaper and a lot easier to have a pro do it. I'd love a nifty Celtic Knotwork design on my Adpatever.

ougee

Sep 14, 2009
So if you want to know about my experience, here it is. I bought the Joye 510 from healthcabin.net and Sedansa Diva from sedansa.be. One of the Joey atomizers has the burnt taste so I guess that's defective. The other one is OK, but all in all I'm quite disappointed in this model. The throat hit is really really week and I have to put a lot of efforts to actually taste something. So, no good.

The Sedansa Diva is actually a little bit better and I've been smoking it for the last 2 days. The problem with them is that they don't have stock for all Tobacco medium and strong flavours. I have just spoken with them by phone and they say that they're not sure when they'll have it (customs problem).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread