Status
Not open for further replies.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
i was having dizzy reactions to PG when i first started vaping,,i have since gotten past that and am no longer vapin 100%VG

the throat hit on 100%VG at 24mg strength was just too much for me.so i had to lower the nic strength,,taste was good with certain flavors and just not there with others

have you ever tried 100% pure usp vg before ?? it is good all by itself

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I use 100% VG. Not because of the visible vapour but because of the lung hit. Throat hit means nothing to me, in fact, it's a negative. Just goes to show that not everybody smoked for the same reasons.

Wow, I've never heard that before - lung hit and I guess that's a great description.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I use VG because of an intolerance to PG. @ musicbox, im exactly the opposite, Im not crazy about the lung hit i get with VG, feels too congesting, i like the TH better, but it is not to be for me so oh well.

At first I really liked VG, but I got a heavy feeling in my chest from it (I guess lung hit?). Some of my sweeter juices tasted a little better with more VG but I just didn't like that feeling.

lion6255

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2011
Central Virginia
I use 100% VG. Not because of the visible vapour but because of the lung hit. Throat hit means nothing to me, in fact, it's a negative. Just goes to show that not everybody smoked for the same reasons.

I have never heard it put just like that but that exactly why I like VG better the TH or Lung Hit feeling. To me it is a closer exprience to analogs. I think in the begining it helped me get pass the analogs.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
It really depends on the individual. Some people just don't like PG or they're allergic to it. Personally, I don't have a problem with one or the other. Although, I my personal preference is 70/30 but, I do like some 100% VG juices. Which are from AVE/Alien Visions. They are the only vendor I get my VG juices from since they give more of a solid TH and flavor compared to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread