whats up chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cclucky04

Dec 10, 2009
houston
So i got my new joye 510, woo, it came in this morning and im super stoked about it, I have another 15 minutes on that good old 8 hour charge. I got 30ml of vanilla along with cloud9's variety pack, using them with my SE and the flavors are nice.. Anyyywayyyy... to the point.

Where do ya'll recommend buying a chuck from, are there multiple places/costs/types, and what are your experiences with them, everyone ive seen post about chucks' says that a chuck and a passthrough is a must.

so post away :)

RedRamen

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Banning CA
So i got my new joye 510, woo, it came in this morning and im super stoked about it, I have another 15 minutes on that good old 8 hour charge. I got 30ml of vanilla along with cloud9's variety pack, using them with my SE and the flavors are nice.. Anyyywayyyy... to the point.

Where do ya'll recommend buying a chuck from, are there multiple places/costs/types, and what are your experiences with them, everyone ive seen post about chucks' says that a chuck and a passthrough is a must.

so post away :)

thagbuilt.com

Awesome customization =]

RedRamen

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Banning CA
Oh and also the chuck compared to mega's price/efficiency-performance
thx

Well... I have never personally tried the mega (I don't know if you're referring to the mega 510 battery or not) but most people say it lasts 1.5-1.8x longer than a traditional 510 battery. To me, that's not worth it. I'd rather just use my PCC all day (and I do) that use that. The chuck on the other hand, is awesome. It's worth the price for sure. Those suckers will last you alllllll day, and into the next.

rocketvapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Rockledge, FL
Chucks are about $80. You'll need to buy your own rechargeable batts for it. There are links on the Chuckleheads social group section with recommended vendors.

With a Chuck, you probably won't need a pass-through. The batts last long enough that you probably won't need your old batts at all (the pas-through is for the old batts only - not the Chuck).

Good luck!

RedRamen

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Banning CA
Where's the best place to buy a USB passthrough, can you get them in different styles like stainless, thats the color of my 510.
I saw cignot has them for 22 bucks, is that about average?

Yes, 22$ sounds right... Although they DO have their share of problems. (Not enough vapor, and plain out not working for some people.)

If I were you, I'd invest in the puresmoker passthrough, or better yet, a chuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread