Whats up with Modcrate and the Silo enclosures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Cant seem to get the to pulll up on the web and I really want one of the 75c 900 enclosures.

I have a modcrate frame. I got it a while back from Stealth vape’s website. He is in the UK and it only took like 5 days to get the package to me. Here is a link to the website when you can get the modcrate frame. Modcrate Build Frame - B-GRADE CLEARANCE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Thank you I still have not gotten one. I did get a couple Hana Modz enclosures of of Ebay but those wont work for the 75C. I know there are gobs of other enclosures available but I want a small device and he was the only option.

What size enclosure are you looking for? If your on FB, go to Voltrove Syndicate (it’s a closed group so you will have to be added) and look up Chip Powers. He sells kits so you could get the enclosure, fire switch and actuators, 510 and board from him. The smallest enclosure he has is a B (I think). You could ask him.

Have you ever looked at the NLPWM? That board beats any DNA board out there. One good thing about the NLPWM is no matter what coil you have in the RDA/RTA, there is no ramp up. Right now in my 41mm Voltrove V2 RTA I’m rocking dual aliens, 5mm ID with 10 wraps coming in at .3. Any DNA board would have hellacious ramp up but with the NLPWM your pushing the full power of whatever lipo or battery you have in the mod. I used to be diehard DNA u til I tried the NLPWM and I do t see myself going back to a DNA board. Chip has them also if you want one.

• Useful

robby_h

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2018
What size enclosure are you looking for? If your on FB, go to Voltrove Syndicate (it’s a closed group so you will have to be added) and look up Chip Powers. He sells kits so you could get the enclosure, fire switch and actuators, 510 and board from him. The smallest enclosure he has is a B (I think). You could ask him.

Have you ever looked at the NLPWM? That board beats any DNA board out there. One good thing about the NLPWM is no matter what coil you have in the RDA/RTA, there is no ramp up. Right now in my 41mm Voltrove V2 RTA I’m rocking dual aliens, 5mm ID with 10 wraps coming in at .3. Any DNA board would have hellacious ramp up but with the NLPWM your pushing the full power of whatever lipo or battery you have in the mod. I used to be diehard DNA u til I tried the NLPWM and I do t see myself going back to a DNA board. Chip has them also if you want one.

Holy cow a B? that is just huge lols I like my mods small and pocketable. I have two Hana Modz Dna250's and they are the upper limit on size for me. Same size as the Evolv Reference mod using a 950mah lipo. I want a Dna75c in the same size enclosure.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Holy cow a B? that is just huge lols I like my mods small and pocketable. I have two Hana Modz Dna250's and they are the upper limit on size for me. Same size as the Evolv Reference mod using a 950mah lipo. I want a Dna75c in the same size enclosure.

Man you do go for small mods. My everyday carry is a N1 with a 41mm Voltrove on top lol.

robby_h

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2018
Man you do go for small mods. My everyday carry is a N1 with a 41mm Voltrove on top lol.

i used to buld larger mods but it has been a few years. I did a 26650 Raptor 120 in a B enclosure and I think I still have the regulator somewhere around here. Was gong to put it into a G enclosure with possibly a lipo. The mod was awesome but that B box was a monster that never really got used and never left the house.

robby_h

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2018
This here is just the right size for me and has all the power I could ever need.

qohMB2Y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread