What's up with the newer disposables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctrl F8

Jan 28, 2010
So. California
I received my two packs of blue LED disposables yesterday and the batteries don't work properly. They don't even heat the atty before cutting off. My jaw is really tired from drawing hard.

My first order (red LEDs) worked great for three weeks with lots of newby abuse. One old battery is still going. Weak, but better than the new ones.

By the way, I ordered the disposables in early January while I was waiting for my Joye 510 kit from Heaven Gifts. Nothing in that Joye kit lasted even a week. Even though it was still under warranty, shipping both ways is too costly, so I won't be ordering from them any more. And it it looks to me like brand doesn't matter.

Wish you would get the 510 Mega kits in.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I received my two packs of blue LED disposables yesterday and the batteries don't work properly. They don't even heat the atty before cutting off. My jaw is really tired from drawing hard.

My first order (red LEDs) worked great for three weeks with lots of newby abuse. One old battery is still going. Weak, but better than the new ones.

By the way, I ordered the disposables in early January while I was waiting for my Joye 510 kit from Heaven Gifts. Nothing in that Joye kit lasted even a week. Even though it was still under warranty, shipping both ways is too costly, so I won't be ordering from them any more. And it it looks to me like brand doesn't matter.

Wish you would get the 510 Mega kits in.

Sorry about the disposables. With them being wrapped I can't test but I guess it's possible that they are different from the originals..

I have a box waiting at the PO and I'm hopingit has the mega batteries I've been waiting for so I can get this kits moving again. Keep an eye on the website later on.. thanks hoog.

Konservative

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Holland, MI
I just got two of the new disposable 510's (already had one of the ones with a red light), and i have noticed that the new ones are a sound sensitive switch, not a vacuum switch like the red one i have. i checked by sucking on the connector end of both types of batt, only the red one lights up that way, the new ones light up if you blow on the connector end (or if you set it down on the table, put it in your pocket, open a case it is in, or if the attys is making a good amount of noise). They are not giving me any trouble, i just have to disconnect the batt after i am done with it.

I've also got two of the new disposables, only opened one so far. I discovered the difference in the switch by accident, but it wasn't a big deal to me. No problem with the battery being weak, did have a problem with the battery not recharging .. even once. Tore it & the charger apart for connectors (mod material), the atty & carts are good spares at least.

I did notice the wording on the box was fixed .. somewhat. My old one (red LED) says "The Battery is At least 3 time rechargeabled", new box says "The Battery is At least 3 times rechargeable".

And for whatever it's worth, the red LED one (my first e-cig, BTW) is still going strong 3-1/2 weeks & over 30 charges later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread