What's Wrong with E-Cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I have added a link to this video onto my vapin' page, and I shared it with some of my friends (who are actually my friends that I personally know) and family on Facebook.

So, even if you are vaping 0mg/ml ? :blink:
    From what I understand, 0mg per ml eliquid might contain trace (as in almost undetectable) amounts of nicotine. I would assume this factor changes based on flavor and manufacturer, though there might be (and probably is) some other reasons.

Reactions: Elwin

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    From what I understand, 0mg per ml eliquid might contain trace (as in almost undetectable) amounts of nicotine. I would assume this factor changes based on flavor and manufacturer, though there might be (and probably is) some other reasons.
    Might? How?

In that case, the flavorings you buy for food, the PG used in asthma inhalers, the VG used in cake frostin, and the metal tubes used for various other non-vape stuff might contain nicotine also.

ETA: Oh, wait. I understand. You mean the people who mix it might transfer some from other ingredients they're handling. OK. Maybe, although not likely.

No worries here, I make my own.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    ETA: Oh, wait. I understand. You mean the people who mix it might transfer some from other ingredients they're handling.
    That is probably the case. I recollect some old article's (2014ish?) that stated some 0mg eliquids did in fact contain small amounts of nicotine. I don't have the links, but I read posts made here that do have the links. I probably should've worded my earlier post like 'some 0mg per ml eliquid might', instead of '0mg per ml eliquid might', which implies (or can be taken as) all.

Reactions: Opinionated

plumeguy

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2014
    These Here United States
    I have added a link to this video onto my vapin' page, and I shared it with some of my friends (who are actually my friends that I personally know) and family on Facebook.

Isn't that like saying ice cream might contain salmonella?

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Isn't that like saying ice cream might contain salmonella?

That is probably the case. I recollect some old article's (2014ish?) that stated some 0mg eliquids did in fact contain small amounts of nicotine. I don't have the links, but I read posts made here that do have the links. I probably should've worded my earlier post like 'some 0mg per ml eliquid might', instead of '0mg per ml eliquid might', which implies (or can be taken as) all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread