Whats your all day device and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innercitydk

Nov 27, 2013
Denmark
innokin Itaste SVD with Kanger Protank 2 and 18650 for when I am going on trips, wholeday events and stuff like that. For work and everyday use I am using 18350 (2 a day) :vapor:

I have been vaping since february 2012 and started out with an ego starterkit with ce4+. 6 months ago I bought Smoktechs SID. I loved it until I stumbled upon the Itaste SVD. I absolutely love this vw mod and havent used my SID since I received the SVD :D I can highly recommend it!

Last edited:
Was using this: Provari Mini 2.5 with Twins Extension. Love the Provari but sick of carrying batteries with me.
20130929_102333.jpg

Now I bring this to work with me: Itaste MVP v1. My buddy bought this for me on Friday and haven't used the Provari since.
20131127_065028.jpg

When I get home: Cartel Silver Pins All 3 Tubes! SCHWING!
20131126_202525.jpg

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I have no wish to open up a vape shop in my apartment, so I only spend money to find what I like and then I'm done.

Had to do a bit of experimenting to find my current ADV, but I think I'm there.

2 Itaste VV3's and 3 Mini Protank II's in rotation. Simple, functional, portable, affordable.

The relatively short life of the 800mAh of the battery is offset by the fact that it is a USB passthrough, so I can plug in at my desk and vape while charging. And if I'm away from a Car charger or phone charger for longer, I always have a fully charged Itaste with me.

Itaste black.jpg Itaste white.jpg

I have three Evod's and 2 Mini Protank 1's and two fixed voltage 650mAh Ego-T's that are currently "on the bench". Seriously thinking about giving away the Ego-T's and Evod's to a new vaper and prospective new vaper.

Last edited:

xLionHeart1992x

Nov 18, 2013
California
Whats up ecf! first post and Im really excited to be a part of this forum. Seems like theres a lot of people here as enthusiastic about vaping as myself. Currently using a magneto with an igo w on top. Just wondering what your adv device is?

I'm using the same thing as you lol.
uta4ejub.jpg
buda9udu.jpg

Vape It Forward (VIF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread